Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

Last week when we lost everyone was saying Herbert was an elite, top 5 QB. I disagreed, people thought I was being a hater...just being realistic.

you were wrong then and you are wrong now. Also, nobody said top 5 but that he can/likely will be. Top 10 is accurate though and to be so young, that’s really impressive.

• Like 1

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

you were wrong then and you are wrong now. Also, nobody said top 5 but that he can/likely will be. Top 10 is accurate though and to be so young, that’s really impressive.

No, no, yes they did, maybe he can be, and he hasn't done anything to be considered in the top 10 either.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Justin Herbert is tomorrow's Tom Brady.

Even looks like him.

I don’t think we’ll see another QB as successful as Tom Brady anytime soon.  Here’s an example of what I’m talking about:  Justin Herbert had a losing record last season, not a big deal right?  Well, Tom Brady has no idea what that feels like because he’s never had a losing record as a starter.  His level of success is so absurd that it seems unreasonable.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Anyone else notice Romo is a huge Cow Homer? His true colors are finally shining through. Plainly obvious if you listen closely. 

Not really hes just really excitable. Last week he was gushing over Mahomes and the Chiefs all game. He just really likes good QB play and Dallas happens to have that.

3 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

No, no, yes they did, maybe he can be, and he hasn't done anything to be considered in the top 10 either.

lol im Positive nobody said he was a top 5 QB. watch him throw the ball and play, that’s why he’s considered that good. He’s incredibly talented. Made Mahomes type throws last year as a rookie. Ridiculous arm talent. Would instantly be the best QB Washington has had in 50 years. 

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Would instantly be the best QB Washington has had in 50 years. 

And same couple probably be said about half (or more) of  the other QBs in the league if they were on this team. 

all the flags in this game.   Getting old. 

Edited by Idaho fan

6 minutes ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Anyone else notice Romo is a huge Cow Homer? His true colors are finally shining through. Plainly obvious if you listen closely. 

If you have to listen closely it’s not plainly obvious. You just hear any excitement in his voice, which is one of his trademarks being genuinely excited about any game he’s commenting on, as him being a homer because you are actually the homer here. I’m sure he wants Dallas to win but he’s very professional and announces in an unbiased way. 

go check the Dallas boards. He’s a Chargers homer to them. Check the Browns boards, he’s a Mahomes lover last week to them. 

it’s not him, it’s you. 

Just now, MisterPinstripe said:

The one super clear closeup focused camera they are doing is really strange.

I think it’s 8k. Looks unbelievable  

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

lol im Positive nobody said he was a top 5 QB. watch him throw the ball and play, that’s why he’s considered that good. He’s incredibly talented. Made Mahomes type throws last year as a rookie. Ridiculous arm talent. Would instantly be the best QB Washington has had in 50 years. 

Someone in this thread just called him the future Tom Brady, I think thats a bit of a stretch at this point in time. We haven't had the best luck with QB, Herbert would be a welcomed addition to the team.