Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

18 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Just watched Kirk peel off a 30 yard scramble…

the world we live in--he's playing lights out today and the game paln seems perfect

i hate to say it, but the biggest probs overall for the v's lately hasn't been dumbass (tho he still is the same guy more or less he's long been)...it's been coaching and injuries (with lack of backups)...i really believe with better coaching (most of their coaches) they'd have been seriously pressing green bay the last two years...i also have smoked a lot 

• Haha 3

Just now, Destino said:

after two games it’s clear that our front four is playing well below expectations. The chargers OLine is no more special than the Giants.

True, so frustrating to know that our D line is not playing well.  Is there anything to the 2 gap philosophy they've been talking about?

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

How can NFL coaches get so fat. 

Probably eat a lot of carryout during the season 

1 minute ago, Rex Tomb said:

True, so frustrating to know that our D line is not playing well.  Is there anything to the 2 gap philosophy they've been talking about?

Probably eat a lot of carryout during the season 

They have world class dieticians, personal chefs and catering and work 20 feet from some of the nicest gyms in the world and are surrounded by athletes and most of them are probably former athletes themselves. Just seems nuts to me..