Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

This still applies lol...

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

They gotta go back to the old numbers.

Seeing #7 run around keeps making me think Haskins is playing

I don't care, I'm still laughing, the only difference is that now I actually have something to laugh at!

Tom is just so impressive.  The TB offense is just so good.  Going to be a huge challenge for our D.    

Dallas looks legit on offense again and their D is improved. Skins will need to be better on both sides of the ball to beat Dallas and will need to play a near perfect game to beat TB.  

• Like 2

Dak is lighting it up tonight. incredibly accurate and great timing. Cooper, Gallup and the TE are really coming through. sad he needs to do this every game for them to have a chance. i feel like at some point being so reliant on him/his arm are going to run up against him being healthy all season.

• Like 2

This crabby old fan hates seeing RBs with single digits. Seeing Fornicate walking back to the huddle I am thinking he was the QB. And then he is out in the flat catching passes what the **** is a QB doing out there.

I just don't really see the benefit outside of letting a player feel good about getting his college number.