Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The good to see ya...glad ya stuck around positive vibes 2021 thread.

bakedtater1

Glad to see alot of the norms still here...sooo.proud of this team..cant wait, will do absolutely anything to not miss a game, up coming season!..put all your positive jogging god not allowed vibes here!!...GOOOO WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Depending on the QB play, this team should be a 10+ win team.  If they get good QB play, and the defense is top 5-7, they should win many more games than they lose. 

Channeling my inner Pitman4two.....WFT will win most of the games that they score more points in than the opposition.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Happy Fathers Day dads..just chillin on the porch..truck pool in check..damn heat wave were having here in the west has every damn walmart out of swimming pools..so we have to improvise....and I do have some bad ass tomahawk steaks grilling..heres to hoping these steaks bring good luck to our beloved football team!! 

20210620_133857.jpg

On 6/16/2021 at 12:07 PM, Voice_of_Reason said:

Depending on the QB play, this team should be a 10+ win team.  If they get good QB play, and the defense is top 5-7, they should win many more games than they lose. 

Thank you for contributing..I completely agree here

On 6/16/2021 at 11:01 AM, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

I’m in on the Optimism Tater!

Thank you..I cant just leave thank yous or smiley faces I have to tell you personally ..I appreciate your input!

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I do have some bad ass tomahawk steaks grilling..heres to hoping these steaks bring good luck to our beloved football team!!

If our QB play is half as badass as those steaks, I think we're in for a great season!

• Like 2

Oh **** man I decided to become a Raven's fan....my girls love the purple color.  I can still post my good vibes here though..nah?

This is how you make tater spin and make him become mashed potatoes instead....lol

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, duffy said:

Mmmmm... Those look simply marbelous

Thank you thank you..mouth is currently watering..waiting for wife to get home from work..

3 minutes ago, zskins said:

Oh **** man I decided to become a Raven's fan....my girls love the purple color.  I can still post my good vibes here though..nah?

This is how you make tater spin and make him become mashed potatoes instead....lol

I have bakers wrapped in foil on the grill as well..dont worry lol hehe..I would normally just respond with a laughing face..but..I'm telling you personally the bit about mashed taters was funny.

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Tater is posting pictures of his meal like my old high school classmates on Facebook when what we really want to see is the truck pool.  I mean I get it, you line a truck bed with  plastic and fill it with water for the kids.  I just want to see just how redneck you went with it.  

Just a tarp strapped down..this is the only picture I could find out of the years I've done truck pool..I thot for sure I took more

20200906_153749.jpg

• Like 2

Happy Sunday everyone...hope your all enjoying your day..4th o july a week from today...after that summer is over...training camp around the corner..god I cant wait for the season to start..I'm usually cursing those wishing for the summer to get over but not this year...I'm ready for it to be over..we have a heat wave dropping in from...canada?..anyway..smoking ribs currently..you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

Happy Sunday everyone...hope your all enjoying your day..4th o july a week from today...after that summer is over...training camp around the corner..god I cant wait for the season to start..I'm usually cursing those wishing for the summer to get over but not this year...I'm ready for it to be over..we have a heat wave dropping in from...canada?..anyway..smoking ribs currently..you?

Leftovers... instant pot palak paneer (Indian spinach and cheese dish).

Keep the good vibes coming!

15 minutes ago, madden lot said:

Drinking a steel reserve. Good vibes all the way😎

Hail yeah man!!!

22 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Leftovers... instant pot palak paneer (Indian spinach and cheese dish).

Keep the good vibes coming!

Nice..hail yeah man!!

6 pack plus of Coors down..about to cut the grass!!!

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Like 1