Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

Sweat was running along with him and was slightly faster, and he ran a 4.41 (which is absolutely insane).

When sweat opens his stride he moves so fast in a straight line he can chase down anyone. you don't get to see it too often, It makes him such a good run defender

Edited by XxSpearheadxX
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

Do we all want him there? Yes.

Does it matter if he's training on his own? Not really.

He wants to be the best and this is how he needs it to happen. So be it.

It's really cool, that he and Sweat were training together.

58 minutes ago, Bifflog said:

He's not going to get a talking to for not attending a voluntary session (nevermind the fact that it'd probably violate the CBA).  Ron cares so much about this time that he vaporized a week of it for ****s and giggles.

Only 2 more days after today to talk about this.

Shouldn’t be a big deal, but with a coach centric model and Rivera appearing to be a “my way” type coach, you hope it doesn’t fester. There’s no middle man/mediator or person above both. 

From a purely football standpoint, don’t think anyone is concerned. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ZarG3 said:

Collective sigh of relief from the ES peanut gallery 🤣

But what did JDR mean by "shortly"?????????

Is he saying Chase is so out of shape that he's now only 6'3 and won't be as effective??????!1!?!!?!?!?!?!?!11?!!??

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

17 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

couldn't post Scherff's quote on Cosmi since he had an expletive in the mix. But he was impressed, saying  "Holy "expletive" where did you come from"

Good googly moogly— looks like we might have hit the jackpot with Cosmi!!!

Man somebody pinch me— no, on second thought let me stay asleep because this is turning into the dream you don’t want to wake up from.

P.S. You’re on fire today SkIP— keep burning blue hot!

• Like 4

I think I have come to accept that getting injured is Taylor Heinicke's Superpower.

His ability to find some way to end up hurt is truly otherworldly. It boggles the mind.

Glad we got rid of the ping pong table. Taylor would be getting sized for his new bionic arm right about now.

Seriously need to consider getting that man some of the soft helmets the vikings have been wearing and tape it to his head. 24/7 coverage.

image.jpeg.5f59193cbd124724f3913a6f5c02b2ff.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, skinny21 said:

Not to mention helmets...

This was my thought...how did he get an elbow to the face with his helmet on? Did someone accidentally elbow him in the locker room or something? Do we need to bubble wrap him?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

This was my thought...how did he get an elbow to the face with his helmet on? Did someone accidentally elbow him in the locker room or something? Do we need to bubble wrap him?

They said it was during an offensive installation. Probably weren’t wearing helmets. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Well, he did survive rookie hazing, so that's a good sign.

Heinicke.jpg

I'm impressed that he came through the hair braid extension procedure he seems to have had without any lingering aftereffects. 

44 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

Good googly moogly— looks like we might have hit the jackpot with Cosmi!!!

Man somebody pinch me— no, on second thought let me stay asleep because this is turning into the dream you don’t want to wake up from.

Finlay-Mitch Tischler and Mitchell talked on air some about practice today.  Tischler and Finlay were at camp.

They raved about how Cosmi looked.  To them he looked and moved like the athletic freak his pro day indicated he is.  Scherff doubled down on that in his own comments.  

It looks like they are using Jamin Davis heavy in the MLB role

Mitchell said from the perspective of being a player who had an agent -- he takes Scherff saying he wants to be here but he's leaving it to his agent as code for he and his agent decided they want to go to the highest bidder (likely in FA).  He goes if they player wants to get a deal done, they just tell their agent to make it happen.  So he thinks Scherff wants top dollar and that's driving this.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Cool to see Heinicke put on 15, he knows the only way he'll be able to survive at this level is to get stocky like Russell Wilson. Russell is only 5'11 but he's a pretty big dude and lives in the gym, I still have some hope that Heinicke might eventually be the guy. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1