Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

2 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

I will be satisfied with: Jameson, Wilson, Drake, Olave ... any of them at #11 and I will be happy.

IF we trade back with Green Bay or KC and have a pick in the 20's, I'm really circling Christian Watson ... think he's got a chance to join that group of players as a legit WR1 

If for some reason 3 out of those 4 WRs are there at #11, since I am the GM in my head, I would work a trade down to a place where I could still get one of them and add a pick. But that's no secret to anyone who's followed along my posting journey the last few months haha

You are hired!!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HoggLife said:

Who wants to make a bet????? Cause I got big money saying right after our pick they go to a commercial break. 

It’s a given.  No one would take that bet.  They start their draft coverage planning by looking where the skins pick.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Qb is being drafted in first 10 picks, lock it up.  Doom Doom.

Thank God Michael Irvin is not there

1 minute ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

This board is going to melt down regardless. Although WR at #11 seems to be the one thing most of us will be happy about. 

Most but not all

Just now, JamesMadisonSkins said:

This board is going to melt down regardless. Although WR at #11 seems to be the one thing most of us will be happy about. 

I agree. But i would also love a trade down for the right price. We need our 3rd rounder back. Would love to move down to the late teens or early 20's and recoup our 3rd plus and extra 2nd. Would make my night. 

Im finna play playstation, blast music and smoke until 10pm. Then I will watch the recorded draft so I can fast forward through the commercials........drafts seem like they take forever. My anxiety and A-D-D starts kicking in. 

Dear Redskins, Im use to you pissing me off and disappointing me, so I know better then to invest all my heart and emotions into what we do this evening. All I ask is that we do not select Olave with the #11 pick. If we get him later, fine. But NOT at 11........And if Jameson Williams is on the board, and trade offers arent strong enough, pull the ****ing trigger!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sebestian said:

Draft should be in Vegas every year

I was thinking the same thing earlier. 

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Yeah. He's there. And looks high as ****. He can barely keep his eyes open. Not hating. Just stating facts. 

Ya well probably is high as hell but it's legal here in Nevada. Well I guess it matters what he would be high on lmao