Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

6 hours ago, Chump Bailey said:

EDGE/OLB CEDRIC JOHNSON OLE MISS

Great pick Chump, mentioned him in the actual draft thread a while back. Was high on my late round list, would taken him earlier that this, real good value here IMO.

• Like 2

The Cincinnati Bengals are awake and with their final pick the GM decides to select a player from his local school, self indulgent maybe but this kid is a gem who has slipped under the radar.  With their final pick, number 237 in the draft, the Bengals select;

Jamie Sheriff, Edge, South Alsbama

@Epochalypseyou are on the clock

IMG_3347.jpeg

• Like 1

With the 238th pick, the Houston Texans select...

TREY TAYLOR, DB, AIR FORCE

We're both Air Force, so he's now a Texan. Oh, and he was also the Jim Thorpe award winner as best defensive back, and Pat Tillman award winner at East-West Shrine Bowl.

th-1291286.jpg

• Like 4

Haahhahha! Just got to the office for a quick look at the draft. Gave my list to Killa last night for my last pick in the draft for Chicago. And half of them are already gone. WIll be very late this afternoon for their pick if the entire list I sent gets picked. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Rook said:

Ouch

I’m a fan of Vidal and he was in my crosshairs.

🤪

:229:The Rook

Yeah I considered him a round above.    As a late round RB, love his profile.  4.4 speed, had the most yards among the 30 or so RBs I am compiling stats on --1600 yards plus.  19 plus 15 yards plus runs. Has soft hands. Can pass block.  He'd be high on my list for this team for a late round back.  I didn't watch him until this week.

Part of what I love about these board's mock drafts is it forces me to cram on prospects.

5 minutes ago, The Rook said:

Ouch

I’m a fan of Vidal and he was in my crosshairs.

🤪

Vidal was on my list as well. Very good pass catcher. Always need for a RB in the modern game. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yeah I considered him a round above.    As a late round RB, love his profile.  4.4 speed, had the most yards among the 30 or so RBs I am compiling stats on --1600 yards plus.  19 plus 15 yards plus runs. Has soft hands. Can pass block.  He'd be high on my list for this team for a late round back.  I didn't watch him until this week.

Part of what I love about these board's mock drafts is it forces me to cram on prospects.

There were two RB's I had researched while doing mock draft simulators and posted about in the draft thread weeks ago. 

I had used Washington's draft positions ,and at #139, I was looking at Ray Davis and at #222, Kimani Vidal. 

They were taken by the Jets and the Saints. :806::806:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The Rook said:

There were two RB's I had researched while doing mock draft simulators and posted about in the draft thread weeks ago. 

I had used Washington's draft positions ,and at #139, I was looking at Ray Davis and at #222, Kimani Vidal. 

They were taken by the Jets and the Saints. :806::806:

Yeah I've been into Davis since mid college season as a dude i really liked at RB.  But the one thing I don't like about him is he's 24 going on 25 during the season.  

• Like 1

Well, this has been delightful.

200.webp?cid=ecf05e475pm2b6jvlj2jjmoj0ra

With the 241st pick, the Miami Dolphins use their last pick of the 2024 NFL Draft to select WR Isaiah Williams from the University of Illinois.  Isaiah is multi-talented and has played as WR, QB, Punt Returner and RB.

The 2024 selections for the Miami Dolphins were:

Round 1 #21 DT Johnny Newton 

Round 2 #55 IOL Cooper Beebe

Round 4 #158 LB/Edge Jalyx Hunt

Round 5 #184 WR/KR Anthony Gould

Round 6 #198 IOL Trevor Keegan

Round 7 #241 WR Isaiah Williams

The fans are so excited!

200.webp?cid=790b76114fuj0y5o8dw15r7utc8

200.webp?cid=790b76114fuj0y5o8dw15r7utc8

• Like 5