Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

12 minutes ago, KDawg said:

The jerk is going to take one of my guys and it’s not okay.

Even though I already took a LB, the Jets could use this dude as sort of their Hassan Reddick role, regardless, they will figure how to make it work.

Months ago, he was the first guy I studied at the LB position where I just didn't get why wasn't there more hype about this guy?  And I've stayed on him even since and obnoxiously debated others from time to time on his behalf.  And yeah I know @KDawg likes him, too.   

Pick 112, the Jets take Ivan Pace, LB.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Even though I already took a LB, the Jets could use this dude as sort of their Hassan Reddick role, regardless, they will figure how to make it work.

Months ago, he was the first guy I studied at the LB position where I just didn't get why wasn't there more hype about this guy?  And I've stayed on him even since and obnoxiously debated others from time to time on his behalf.  And yeah I know @KDawg likes him, too.   

Gosh damnit. First time someone has thwarted me in this draft. 

Edited by KDawg
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Great pick SIP. One of my guys in this draft. He is so violent taking on blocks. Love his game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gallen5862 said:

The Carolina Panthers with pick #114 select  DL Zachh Pickens (South Carolina).

I was reading up on Pickens and had him on my short list.   Seems like a ton of potential and versatile.  The inconsistency with him is what will scare some teams off.  But with the right team, he could be a stud.

Edited by KillBill26
  • Like 2