Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

36 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

With the 82nd pick, the bucs select Zach Charbonnet, RB, UCLA.

I really wanted to draft this dude a while ago, I think he's a second round pick on draft day, and this could be a full round of value on the pick.  But the Saints have Jamaal Williams and Alvin Kamara, and the Jags have Etienne. I was shut out of the RB market this year.  Ended up picking receivers instead.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

I really wanted to draft this dude a while ago, I think he's a second round pick on draft day, and this could be a full round of value on the pick.  But the Saints have Jamaal Williams and Alvin Kamara, and the Jags have Etienne. I was shut out of the RB market this year.  Ended up picking receivers instead.

Yeah I've had to pass on some guys I wanted, too, based on being the Chargers. 

12 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

I was happy he was still there.  I was looking at some other prospects at other positions of need, and ZC was clearly the better value.  I don't want to elaborate and drop names of players still on the board.  

Edited by KillBill26

12 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Yeah I've had to pass on some guys I wanted, too, based on being the Chargers. 

It kills me when I had to pass on Dawand Jones or BJ Ojulari because my team did something egregiously stupid like recently draft Walker Little in the second round or K'Laivon Chaisson in the first.

The instruction I take away from this is the RB and Edge classes could get underdrafted this year, because of a surprising lack of demand in the positions around the league.

I almost went with the two players that I think @KDawg thought i would take.  I invested a lot of time in those players.  And i am guessing he takes one of them in his next pick and it would be a good pick IMO

But for the Dolphins I desperately want a LG so that's the tie breaker for me so @KDawg's lucky day, if i am guessing the two players he has in mind, he can choose between them both. 

With pick 84 for the Miami Dolphins, they take Tyler Steen. LT-OG.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I think you think I'm taking one of the guys in particular. One of them was a kind of...

But here's who I'm going with:

The Los Angeles Chargers select the absolute most underrated WIDE RECEIVER in this draft class. He is the next big deal in the slot. A destroyer of defensive backs morale.

The Boiler Maker himself...

WR Charlie Jones, Purdue

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

@duffy on the clock

@Est.1974 and the vikings on deck

@Going Commando and the jags on soon

@Chump Bailey and the giants on soon

@Chump Bailey and the titans on soon

@mcterry and the bills on soon

@WelshSkinsFan and the bengals on soon

@Gallen5862 and the panthers on soon

@ComManDersFan57 and the eagles on soon

OP updated and good to go...

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-

With the 86th pick in the 2023 ES GM's Mock Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select..

Garrett Williams, DB, Syracuse

NCAA Football: Pittsburgh at Syracuse

"Garrett Williams was a player I would’ve taken on Day 2 in the 2022 NFL Draft had he declared. Instead, Williams decided to return to school for his redshirt junior season. In doing so, his hype has died down a bit. Here’s an important reminder that Williams, like Smith, is also one of the best returning cornerbacks in the 2023 cycle.

Williams may be one of the best playmakers at the catch point among cornerbacks entering 2022. Not only does Williams have great coordination, body control, and ball-tracking ability, but he also plays the ball through the catch point. He’s aggressive in seeking to dislodge and generate deflections. Going further, Williams is explosive and fluid, with smooth footwork at the line. And he’s also very aggressive in run support."

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2023-nfl-draft-sleepers-at-db-south-carolinas-cam-smith-has-first-round-potential/

Edited by duffy
  • Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

This prospect was on the sleeper watch list pre combine. He then put up elite numbers to back up his 2022 tape. Immediate help on the front 7.

With the 87th pick, the Minnesota Vikings select :

Byron Young, Edge/OLB, Tennessee 

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

This prospect was on the sleeper watch list pre combine. He then put up elite numbers to back up his 2022 tape. Immediate help on the front 7.

With the 87th pick, the Minnesota Vikings select :

Byron Young, Edge/OLB, Tennessee 

Really nice pick by the Vikings. Was wondering how long he would last. Excellent! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Felt like destiny that @Chump Bailey would end up with Freeland.

Byu Football Sunglasses GIF by BYU Cougars

The stars aligned my friend! Though I did struggle because there is a buttload of great defensive talent on the board!

Also trying to be a responsible GM. The Titans need help on the OL badly. :)

Edited by Chump Bailey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1