Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

Since a bunch of OTs have now been taken, I feel liberated to state that the reason I was so comfortable trading down from my pick was because I saw Cosmi, Mayfield, Leatherwood, Eichenberg, and Radunz were all still available.  Figured I'd be able to still get some decent talent if a run did start, and I could always try to trade back up if things looked a little dicey.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Thanks for helping out guys, I’m unloading a container as we speak...unexpected but part of my grind, will be home around 11:30-12. Thank you. I will update the OP tonight. Just keep tagging who is next..Thank u again!

That was YOU?!

Sisi orders preparations for unloading stricken Suez ship | Financial Times

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

Since a bunch of OTs have now been taken, I feel liberated to state that the reason I was so comfortable trading down from my pick was because I saw Cosmi, Mayfield, Leatherwood, Eichenberg, and Radunz were all still available.  Figured I'd be able to still get some decent talent if a run did start, and I could always try to trade back up if things looked a little dicey.

It's weird. I'm amazed at how many solid OT prospects there are in the draft. But at the same time, they disappeared sooo fast.

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, duffy said:

It's weird. I'm amazed at how many solid OT prospects there are in the draft. But at the same time, they disappeared sooo fast.

Nobody seemed to want to be the first to break into that tier of OT.  I think we'll see a few of those guys going in the first. I would have done it, but the trade opportunity presented itself and worked out nicely.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I think that was the time GHH (I think it was him) traded for a pick that was on-the-clock and immediately went to bed.

Yes. It was GHH like 3 years ago. Then we had to wait for him to wake up and write his book about his pick. :) Kind of miss Gibbs in this in al honesty. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

He's still mentioned in the first post of the thread as a GM to be derided.

I am actually worried about him. I mentioned him in hopes he would at least make an appearance. He has not been on since something like last July. I hope it's just his life has changed. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

I am actually worried about him. I mentioned him in hopes he would at least make an appearance. He has not been on since something like last July. I hope it's just his life has changed. 

Wow, I didn't realize it's been that long  😕

Lisa Simpson Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Los Angeles Rams 5th annual "Fix the OL" draft-a-thon! We didn't get any offers for this pick, so...

Landon Dickerson Alabama C

Also...

digital underground humpty dance GIF

@Chump Bailey

🎵 The Humphrey Dance is your chance to steal the Humph 🎵

lol Nice pick. Was my guy @ 57.

Edited by tibbidoe
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

with the 58th pick in the 2021 ES Mock Draft the Las Vegas Raiders select Richie Grant, S from UCF

Here's why UCF S Richie Grant can fortify Jacksonville Jaguars secondary

The Raiders had to make the move up to get their guy. Not only a position of need but also the top player left on their board. The Raiders now have drafted 3 players in their top 32 in the first 58 picks. Vera-Tucker, Terrace Marshall and now Grant.

Edited by Redskin21502
  • Like 6

With the 59th pick the Cleveland Browns select Ronnie Perkins, EDGE - Oklahoma. 

image.png.5566b276c9215fd234f67b748a04aa4f.png

Ronnie is undersized but has powerful hands and can set the edge.  Quick first step, uses his hands well and has good instincts especially against the zone read.  Which again, the Browns face Lamar twice a season.  

It's fitting the Steelers drafted Teven Jenkins so Browns fans can watch more of this 😀

• Like 3