Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT.com: Chase Young Voted PFWA Defensive Rookie Of The Year

TK

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't know were else to put this but it had to be put somewhere...  Sweat and Young are going to be a force to be reckoned with for quite a long time barring injury. Enjoy the video if you have not already seen it. It's so sad that Chase was such a bust this year....  LOLOLOLOL

35 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yeah, that was hilarious, yet also kinda made me mad at the same time. 95% hilarious though :) 

Yea. But how in TF is Rivera not even a finalist for COY ?

Dude coached non-stop through cancer treatment and didn't miss a beat, had a ****-storm to deal with on the team, and with QB's, scandals, etc. but still wins the division.

I have no problem at all with Stefanski winning it.

But Rivera should have been in the finals.

And could someone explain exactly what Andy Reid and Matt LaFleur did that was so amazing, considering they were dealt such an amazing hand, to begin with ?

On 1/31/2021 at 9:35 AM, goskins10 said:

Didn't know were else to put this but it had to be put somewhere...  Sweat and Young are going to be a force to be reckoned with for quite a long time barring injury. Enjoy the video if you have not already seen it. It's so sad that Chase was such a bust this year....  LOLOLOLOL

I just watched this again and it's absurd how good our front 7 is. It's a crime if we don't aggressively add 3 more players (LB LB FS)

Archived