Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Ron ? Fall asleep ?

The man does not sleep, period !

We get news of brand new signings throughout the night. And of course, during the day he does Ping Pong at home with the PP table he took from Redskin Park,  press conferences, interviews with prospects and the media, etc.

Ron won't fall asleep at the wheel, unless it's from sleep deprivation.

But I think he's ex-Military, meaning he can survive very long periods with sleep deprivation, and not wink off once.

It's not the tardiness of a joke, that matters ; it's the quality.

Reaction would have been 180 degrees different, simply if it was a couple months ago.

The Joke Marathon never ends

You’ve been on a roll lately..🤘🏽

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I know its sport on some of the threads to goof on the Giants as a joke, even though they have owned us in head to head games, but talent wise that isn't a bad team.  Fortunately they don't have a franchise QB.

Saquon is coming off an ACL tear.

Golladay played 5 games last year.

Engram had 1 TD.

Slayton is 6'1" #190 and benched #225 11x = Bean Pole

• Like 1

Guessing though they go edge rusher unless Pitts falls to 11

3 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

Saquon is coming off an ACL tear.

Golladay played 5 games last year.

Engram had 1 TD.

Slayton is 6'1" #190 and benched #225 11x = Bean Pole

I am familiar with that thought.  The glass is half empty for the Giants every season. 

I'll feel better when we actually can beat them in a game for a change

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 5

Maybe this means our luck against them changes. Golladay is good. I respect him cuz he kinda came outta nowhere and earned his way to that contract over time. Def not scared of him. WJ111 is pretty much the perfect antidote to a guy like KG.  

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-

Golladay certainly improves their offense, but their overall ceiling will be determined by Jones' individual ceiling, and he isn't scaring anyone. Our defense wins that matchup. With Fitzpatrick and Samuel, we'll give their defense some problems.  Neal is a good pickup for the Cowboys, as their secondary looks shaky to me. 

• Like 2

Just now, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Maybe this means our luck against them changes. Golladay is good. I respect him cuz he kinda came outta nowhere and earn his way to that contract over time. Def not scared of him. WJ111 is pretty much the perfect antidote to a guy like KG.  

On the flip side of the ball, they havn't done much to counter our McLaurin/Samuels footrace. I think they're still way behind on that one

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Don't teams almost always go BPA in the first round, anyway ?

No rules for what they do.  It can be a marriage at times between need and BPA or close enough. 

Odds are good the the top pass rusher lands at their pick.  As for who that is depends on opinion.  some say Paye.  

Their interior D line is really good.  What they are missing is a pass rusher.  Pitts though is such a monster that I doubt they pass on him if he falls to 11.  i don't think he does fall to 11 though even though he's a popular pick for them at 11 by mock drafters. 

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I am familiar with that thought.  The glass is half empty for the Giants every season. 

I'll feel better when we actually can beat them in a game for a change

True story, however they could have won both games with Allen stats better than ones in week 6 and Alex Smith throwing the game away with 3 INTs in week 9. 

Combined pt diff of -4.  If they don't beat them in 2021 there's a conspiracy.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, TheShredder said:

True story, however they could have won both games with Allen stats better than ones in week 6 and Alex Smith throwing the game away with 3 INTs in week 9. 

Combined pt diff of -4.  If they don't beat them in 2021 there's a conspiracy.

Last 5:  0-5

Last 9:  2-7

last 16: 4-12

Some of those games were some serious beatings and not that long ago.  Every year it seems like we talk about them in different threads as being a joke not to be taken seriously.  But knowing a lot of Giants fans (many of my in laws) they have no problem running my nose in their domanince over us and likewise don't take us that seriously.  

We were a quarter away from possibly losing the division to them -- if the Eagles left Hurts in.  Do I think this team is better than the Giants?  yes.  But I don't think the Giants are some joke/hapless team.  i agree we should finally beat them this year.  If not, its a really weird streak we got cooking against them :ols:.  Please make it stop football gods.  :ols:

12 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Not sure Curl is a FS.  Nickel slot -- yes.  SS -- yes.  Bostic "meh".    Cam Sims as our Z?  We'd have the weakest Z in the division perhaps.

There's legit use for Curl & Collins on the field at the same time. Works particularly well in multiple TE sets and where you have a shutdown CB. 

I'd also say Samuels can definitely take the top off a D opposite McClaurin at a Z.  He's sub 4.4 and can run the whole route tree. 

Those are legit packages in that tweet.

Love that the Giants splurged on Golladay.  The idiotic Leonard Williams extension was even better.

Love what we've done in FA so far.  Just wish we could have nabbed Harris at the price the Eagles signed him to.  But I think our defense still got a big upgrade regardless.

Ew8vJanWgAkaFM6?format=jpg&name=900x900