Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

https://www.npr.org/sections/congress-electoral-college-tally-live-updates/2021/01/08/954940681/man-who-posed-for-photos-sitting-at-desk-in-pelosis-office-has-been-arrested

Man Who Posed For Photos Sitting At A Desk In Pelosi's Office Has Been Arrested

The Department of Justice says Richard Barnett, identified as the man who sat at a desk in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office during the siege of the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump extremists, has been arrested.

Barnett was taken into custody in his home state of Arkansas. His identity and place of residence became a hot topic of discussion online, sparked by the striking photo of him with his feet up on the desk.

Barnett is currently being held at the Washington County Sheriff's Office in Fayetteville, Ark., according to Charlie Robbins of the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Westrn District of Arkansas.

• Like 3

I hope some of these people -- directly involved or indirectly involved wake up from whatever spell Trump put them under.  

Not so much the hard core Trumpers but the enabling media, and especially pastors that were there to "support the President".  I know of some who were there this week, and I hope they reflect on their choice of where they have stood politically.  People can disagree on the issue of abortion, but to be so blind about one topic that you engage, enable and support the seditious mob that resulted in the death of five people, because you believed and propogated the lies of a President again, who you support on one topic and is one of the most unChristian Presidents we've had (and quite frankly candidates).  

I am so glad that I broke free of that spell during the Obama years, and realized that there was so much racism driving anti-Obama sentiment.  I have much more to discuss regarding the hold of abortion over the Christian evangelical vote. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

I am really glad so many of these maroons made it so easy for the FBI to catch them.

Seriously, if you're gonna commit sedition, the first thing you'll see in the playbook is "wear a mask", but these people won't be caught dead in masks because they've been brainwashed into thinking masks are a symbol of oppression.  The first time in 100 years that its not only socially acceptable to wear masks, but even strongly encouraged, making it the ideal opportunity to hide your face as you go commit crimes, and these dumb ****s instead smile for the cameras and even give reporters their names.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1