Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

5 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

That's an educated source. He won't believe that. FOX and OAN are his real sources.

Edited by Skintime
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I'd counter with the following:

Grand jury indicts anti-fascists previously charged in Pacific Beach protest violence

"According to the indictment, the defendants “are affiliated with Antifa” and came from the Los Angeles area and across San Diego County to counter the pro-Trump march dressed in all black clothing and face coverings. According to the indictment, the defendants threw a wooden lawn chair at a woman, struck a victim with a baseball bat, struck a victim with a flagpole, attacked victims with tear gas and used a stun gun to assault a victim."

Antifa are just anti-fascists! who doesn't support being anti fascist? They might as well call themselves the good guys. "You can't arrest us! We're the good guys! It's the guys in the red hats you're looking for!"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/story/2022-06-07/san-diego-grand-jury-indicts-anti-fascists-previously-charged-in-pacific-beach-protest-violence%3f_amp=true

Edited by Forever A Redskin
  • Confused 2
  • Thumb down 1

15 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Why do you hate that it happened? And who do you hold most responsible for it happening?

I condemn all riots. Anyone who participates in a riot should be prosecuted, regardless of the cause the riot was birthed from. Unlike some here, I'm capable of condemning riots from both the BLM protests, as well as January 6th... Without trying to blame it on something else. January 6th was trump supporters. The BLM riots were BLM and Antifa, and anyone who believes it was trump supporters at each of the 45 straight days (or whatever the final count was) of riots all across the country are absolutely certified insane. 

15 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Y’all been trolled by this goof for like two days in a row now, huh?

Sucks cause his side is gonna win though. ****ing shame.

I'm legitimately not trolling. I've genuinely enjoyed participating in the political convo. Who doesn't enjoy getting every single post attacked by 23 people at once and getting called a moron left and right?

But yeah, winning is awesome. The water is great over here in the "sewer".

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

The BLM riots were BLM and Antifa, 

Except they weren't. I posted two articles disputing that assumption. 

Can you tell me the names of the people charged with burning the Minneapolis police station in the summer of 2020? Can you post their ties to and ranks in Antifa?

Edited by Captain Wiggles

3 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I condemn all riots. Anyone who participates in a riot should be prosecuted, regardless of the cause the riot was birthed from. Unlike some here, I'm capable of condemning riots from both the BLM protests, as well as January 6th... Without trying to blame it on something else. January 6th was trump supporters. The BLM riots were BLM and Antifa, and anyone who believes it was trump supporters at each of the 45 straight days (or whatever the final count was) of riots all across the country are absolutely certified insane. 

I'm legitimately not trolling. I've genuinely enjoyed participating in the political convo. Who doesn't enjoy getting every single post attacked by 23 people at once and getting called a moron left and right?

But yeah, winning is awesome. The water is great over here in the "sewer". The girls are actually girls too!

That kind of low level BS is uncalled for.  Did it make you feel good to take that little swipe?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Except they weren't. I posted two articles disputing that assumption. 

Can you tell me the names of the people charged with burning the Minneapolis police station in the summer of 2020? Can you post there ties to and ranks in Antifa?

So you think every single bit of damage at all 45 days of rioting or however many days it was, was all undercover trump supporters?

Whats likely is they found one instance of that amongst all of the riots, and are trying to blame all of it on them. I don't fall for that.

2 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

That kind of low level BS is uncalled for.  Did it make you feel good to take that little swipe?

I've literally been called a name a million times in this thread. I didn't take a shot at anyone in here. I can post dozens of posts about me and name calling and general comments about anyone who supports the GOP being a moron and a million different names.

4 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

So you think every single bit of damage at all 45 days of rioting or however many days it was, was all undercover trump supporters?

No. I believe it was largely done by opportunistic criminals. Pretty much a common problem when large crowds get together. Especially once the sun goes down.🙃

Edited by Captain Wiggles
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Whats likely is they found one instance of that amongst all of the riots, and are trying to blame all of it on them. I don't fall for that.

I've literally been called a name a million times in this thread. I didn't take a shot at anyone in here. I can post dozens of posts about me and name calling and general comments about anyone who supports the GOP being a moron and a million different names.

That's all well and good, but what does that have anything to do with "girls being girls". It was a unnecessary swipe at a certain community. Be better than that.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

Lol.... you literally just posted that I need therapy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In response to a meme, inferring that I need therapy if I think Antifa is real? We gonna start playing that game?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I condemn all riots. Anyone who participates in a riot should be prosecuted, regardless of the cause the riot was birthed from. Unlike some here, I'm capable of condemning riots from both the BLM protests, as well as January 6th... Without trying to blame it on something else. January 6th was trump supporters. The BLM riots were BLM and Antifa, and anyone who believes it was trump supporters at each of the 45 straight days (or whatever the final count was) of riots all across the country are absolutely certified 

You can condemn both riots while recognizing that one contained participants that were directly trying to interfere in a democratic process. That's a pretty big deal, but one that Jack Del Rio supports as shown by his cheerleading of the D'Souza film.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forever A Redskin said:

In response to a meme, inferring that I need therapy if I think Antifa is real? We gonna start playing that game?

You mean implying, not inferring.  Inferring is what conclusion you reach, not what someone else implies.  He implied, you inferred.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

You mean implying, not inferring.  Inferring is what conclusion you reach, not what someone else implies.  He implied, you inferred.

Technicality! Word games! Gotcha! 

You antifa son of a beach….

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Lol. So when people claim antifa actors were responsible for violence on January 6th it's conspiracy.... But you're allowed to make the same bogus claims for the BLM riots... Rigghhhtt.

That's what happens when one claim has an abundance of proof to back it up, and the other claim has nothing but convoluted conspiracy theories to back it up. It genuinely appears you're incapable of telling the difference.

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2