Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My billionaire tycoon character took care of everyone, so long as they bought my purified water. If not? Well, let's just say those tripwires, auto turrets  and traps keeping Raiders from entering the camp and eating your children are known to malfunction every now and then...

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Seriously. I was rolling in so much dough just from the purified water alone that every camp was armed to the teeth with every guard in heavy armor and modded weapons, and 5 power armor stations.

The game started cheating, and would just attack me w either hordes of jacked super mutants, or the big kraken thing that attacks the Castle. Nothing else could put a dent in my defenses, but those always ****ed me up.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Thumb up 1

I loved New Vegas, never beat it, but beat all of the DLC and put almost 300 hours into that amazing game. My biggest gripe with F4 was the one skill point per level, took me forever to become even marginally decent at any skill. Starfield has that same one skill point per level aspect, but it handles it so much better.

• Thumb up 1

39 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I think you may have set up a TOTP 2-factor authentication (like Google Authenticator), and it wants you to enter the current 6-digit TOTP pin from your authenticator that you set up for this service.

Sony can go **** itself if it thinks im going through that bull****. 

• Like 1

On 9/19/2023 at 4:24 PM, TheGreatBuzz said:

I need a new grand theft or RDR.

Are you looking for something to play in the meantime? Those are years away.

I just picked up the ps4 version of Cyberpunk 2077 for $18. It has a free upgrade to ps5. It came out with horrible reviews a couple of years ago but it has been getting patched and the latest update has people claiming it is a different game and it is has actually turned into a top tier game. Currently downloading it.

You could also check out Hitman 3. I just started this last night. It is not a go in and shoot everyone up kind of game. You are an assassin that kills people quietly. There are tons of ways to kill and you have to blend in with crowds or steal peoples identities/clothes etc…. If you buy Hitman 3 now on ps5 and you install before the end of this year you will also get Hitman 1 & 2 plus the freelancer game (I haven’t played this part) from what I gather it is not level oriented but is more focused in you deciding your targets and if you fail, you lose your weapons etc and start over. This game is massive. 

Finally you could try the Judgement/Lost Judgement games. I beat Judgement earlier this year and have to play the 2nd. But they are open city type games. You’re a detective in Japan and it involves the Yakuza. It does have a bit of story but the combat is really fun although simple. The game is pretty lighthearted in general. While you fight, you also have the options of playing darts or batting practice and other odd things like drone racing.

If you just need that GTA itch, I suggest going back in time and checking out Saints Row 2. I had a blast with that one. Don’t know how well it holds up today though. 

• Thanks 1

Play Red Dead Revolver.  The graphics are probably cottage cheese ass at this point, but the game was fun... Sort of Tarantino-ish. 

Borrows a lot from movies like The Man With No Name trilogy (Eastwood) and The Quick And The Dead (Hackman, Sharon Stone).

2 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Hide contents

Jesus died for your skins.

I thought rhis was about condoms before I saw the XBox logo

Edited by Mr. Sinister