Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

18 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I played Cyber Punk when it first came out. I didn't hate it like most people, I think if you go into it with reasonable expectations you'll have a fun time.

But Baldur's Gate 3 comes out Thursday. Might wanna just wait for that. Its more in the D&D style CRPG though which can have a bit of a learning curve.

16 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

BG3 isn't out on console (PS5) until September, right? Even later for the XSX. 

No BG3 for me until they figure out their Xbox problem, I would expect at least 3 months after their initial release date.

Man, I must say, that if Cyberpunk 2077 came out originally in the state that its in now...it would be the game of a generation. This game sucked me in and has blown me away on so many levels. I was not a fan of the Witcher games. I really enjoyed the first one, but my PC crashed and erased two hours of me running around town collecting ingredients and recipes. I wasn't going to do that again, so I deleted the game. I hated the second one, good story, but terrible gameplay and the compass/map is utterly useless. The third was ok, great story, same boring ass gameplay.

I laughed when CDProjekt Red had to issue an apology for the CP2077 launch, I felt it was well deserved and their status as AAA artists was not. They should've taken the time to finish their game, CP2077 would've been game of the year, easy.

I believe it. I actually loved CP2077 in its super buggy form. It was such a disappointment in so many ways. SO many. But It was still dope. The only reason I haven't turned it on now is because I have a family and I want to see them again before the year is over. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

correct not until Sept for PS5 I don't think they have officially announced it for the XSX yet. Something about split screen not working yet cause the hardware cant handle it. The developers said it was like trying to put the game on the switch, which made me laugh. 

I recently discovered that in order to release a game on the Xbox Series X (XSX or Xbox 2.0), it also has to fully work on the Xbox Series S (XSS or Xbox 1.5). Larian studios said they could do both, but would have to cut out split screen on the XSS, Microsoft said no. I get why they're doing this, but I still don't like this move by Microsoft.

12 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I recently discovered that in order to release a game on the Xbox Series X (XSX or Xbox 2.0), it also has to fully work on the Xbox Series S (XSS or Xbox 1.5). Larian studios said they could do both, but would have to cut out split screen on the XSS, Microsoft said no. I get why they're doing this, but I still don't like this move by Microsoft.

Ahhhh ok thats what it is. Ty for the clarification. I was wondering why Larian was so dead set on making this work. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Switch 2 planned for late 2024.

Unclear if it will support Switch 1 games (Nintendo is bonkers if it doesn't). 

I'll believe it when I hear it from Nintendo directly.

There have been rumors of a new switch coming out since like 2019 lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kfrankie said:

Any played NBA 2K Playgrounds 2?  Keep trying to play it with my kids and I'm terrible.  Reminds me of NBA Jam from 1993.

I play it with my nephew. He's starting to grow out if it tho. Lots of fun, and very competitive. Focus on speed and dunking ability

I built a laughably fast Infielder in MLB's Road To The Show. 114 Speed with attribute and equipment boosts, 101 Steal, and 91 Baserunning Agressiveness.

But somehow he still has a "Steal" speed of 21 mph, the same as other players that I'm like 30 pts faster than. 😂.

I mean I figured that they wouldn't allow you to break the sound barrier, but come on man. LOL

I'm so about to just cut my losses with this game

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Been playing through Lego Star Wars the past year n finally got around to finishing the storyline. I learned that Salacious B Crumb can speak English. How the **** he ain't get some lines in during Return of the Jedi? He only got to laugh maniacally. 😐

He's a toady.  He's just there to make Jabba look good.

• Sad 1

Any of you hyped for this new Star Wars open world thing coming out?

Idk yet, seems like w the success of Din/Baby Yoda, they keep going w the "Protagonist, and their droid/fleshy friend that they carry around on their shoulder" Approach.

I basically want a "What if Obsidian did  Star Wars?"

Like, sprawling Outer Rim, where i can be a cutthroat, slutty human smuggler, or an evil Sith Lord, taking out my frustrations on wayward Jawas and Tuskan raiders

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Any of you hyped for this new Star Wars open world thing coming out?

Idk yet, seems like w the success of Din/Baby Yoda, they keep going w the "Protagonist, and their droid/fleshy friend that they carry around on their shoulder" Approach.

I basically want a "What if Obsidian did  Star Wars?"

Like, sprawling Outer Rim, where i can be a cutthroat, slutty human smuggler, or an evil Sith Lord, taking out my frustrations on wayward Jawas and Tuskan raiders

I'm a sucker for the concept of truly open world Star Wars, but I've heard people expressing skepticism because it's being made by Ubisoft.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just finished the greyhill incident for the ps5. Not. Good. At. All.

It's a great concept for a game, but this one fell short. Perhaps we might get an alien abduction game that is fully realized. 

Also, if you're looking for a game that has the nostalgic feel of resident evil, try out fobia. I  was pleasantly surprised. Well done.

HTTR!

• Like 1