Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1 hour ago, FootballZombie said:

Logging time on that now.

Quality just like the first title. Even tho I am stopping to explore every nook and cranny, I'm surprised how long it is taking to even get to the West. This is a meaty game.

yeah it took me like 13 hours to get to the “west” and I didn’t make it to the western edge of the map until around 80 hours. There is so much to do and I had so much fun just walking around exploring and finding new machines and areas. I recommend disabling HUD since it takes the immersion to another level. I was way over leveled from fighting so many machines all the time, I had maxed out to level 50 and was still doing story missions that were like level 18 lol. 

waiting for them to add new game + to run thru again in ultra hard. 

There are some really jaw dropping moments throughout. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

*Elden Ring* post.

So I respec'd my dude to Arcane/blood from a Faith build. Ran through mid-level bosses with Eleanors Poleblade. Got to the mountain. Got the Rivers of Blood katana. 

Go back to Volcano Manor before I progress the main story. 

Get to Rykard. Me and Mimic go all out 10-15+ times in total failure.. 

No spoilers. But I was so excited to use Rivers of Blood on a boss...I missed something important to this boss lol. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Defeted Mohg last night in Elden Ring.  Nice payout lol.  Nearly 3 levels.  

Too easy to farm in Mogwyn Palace too but I haven't needed to farm in a long time.  It seems like they literally made that area just to farm it's too obvious of a spot.

Headed back to the mountaintops after finishing up that area.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Did yall hear about Rockstars plan to remake the first two Max Payne's? Anyone gonna get em? Been like 20 years for me since I've played either, so I'm kinda hyped;  but if that rollout is anything like the atrociously mid  GTA update, then idk.

remakes? That would be interesting. Loved those games so something more modern would be cool. Wasn’t a big fan of MP3. Really any recent rockstar games aside from RDR2. So the thought makes me nervous 

• Like 1

Finally beat Elden Ring!  Level 150 (I explored a lot), kept the bleed build but adjusted talismans and physick to maximize defense and damage that the Bloodhound Fang could do.  My son beat it a couple of weeks ago as a tank and swore that I'd never be able to beat the final boss without using a boss weapon.  

Trying to decide whether to resume Forbidden West (I stopped at the embassy to start up Elden Ring) or pick Sekiro back up.  Sekiro is the only Souls game I haven't beaten and I was never able to beat the final boss.

• Like 1

The first Max Payne is an all timer for me. That bullet time feature was insane for the time. Got MP 1 & 2 on Steam for around $5 just last year. 

Game had major performance issues converted to PC. Max would get stuck in walls and it was impossible to get out. But the community had a hotifx available for download that smoothed everything out.

Edited by CRobi21
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

remakes? That would be interesting. Loved those games so something more modern would be cool. Wasn’t a big fan of MP3. Really any recent rockstar games aside from RDR2. So the thought makes me nervous 

As far as I know, it would be something more like the recent RE's, not really a hard reboot

• Like 1

I'm getting close to the end of Elden Ring.

I passed the Fire Giant last night and onto what I believe is the last area.  Played it for like an hour or so after I beat that area.  It's crazy how little runes you get for bosses like the Fire Giant compared to the optional tougher bosses like Melania and Mohg.

My blasphemous blade was doing such little damage to him.  Same with my sword of night and flame.  I was using magic attacks with both to try and keep a distance and just not working at all.  So I tried my blood katana and that thing completely whooped him.  Took me one try with myself and my mimic having it.

I also found yet more areas I hadn't seen yet when looking closer at the map and seeing some structures in Caelid and the peninsula that I had yet to get into so I went and found some more things to do.

I'm at 134 hours and I think level 174.

Edited by purbeast

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

They keep updating (for free) this game..kind of unreal 6 years in.

I really should play it finally.

*Forgets about Cyberpunk*

I put close to 100 miserable hrs into this game at launch, and I regretted most of it. But holy ****. It doesn't even look like the same game anymore 

Edited by Mr. Sinister

38 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yeah I really want to play it now that it’s had so many improvements made and content added 

Same. I have been stopping myself from getting it cause I don’t want to get stuck 

Revisiting Tiger Woods golf.  '07 to be exact...Xbox 360.

Phenomenal.  Puts you in your place.

Only gripes are the higher difficulties are pretty much judging how perfect your analog "swing" is.  Like, the analog stick is EVERYTHING.

So the character I maxed-out, only gets a 3 Wood...a 1 Iron, a 5 iron, a pitching wedge, sand wedge and putter.

Difficulty on easy.

Great stuff.