Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Give The Buccaneers The SB Now

Mr. Sinister

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm rooting for Brady do he'll go away a Mahomes doesn't win 10 super bowls in a row.

NFL suddenly NBA, this all feels horribly familiar.

I said this awhile ago.  Just like NBA casual sports fans will lose interest like they did the NBA.  Then more hardcore fans will.  Only thing keeping the NBA from flat lining on interest is China. They have a massive following there.  NFL doesn’t have that.  Sports fans don’t enjoy seeing dynasty’s unless it’s their team.  NBA viewership especially the finals has been dropping for about a decade. NFL was dropping too.  Watch how fast people stop caring if a new dynasty starts for the next decade.   People were over it after the Patriots.  If they see another one right after many are gonna check out completely. Ironically one sport growing in attendance is MLS.  Because soccer is one of the fastest growing sports in the US and numerous teams have the chance to win it every year. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm rooting for Brady do he'll go away a Mahomes doesn't win 10 super bowls in a row.

NFL suddenly NBA, this all feels horribly familiar.

Do he'll? Yes. Brady do too he'll very too. Much far a Mahomes.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I Westbrooked myself 😔

On 2/2/2021 at 3:37 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

We always prognosticate these young hotshot qb's for sustained SB greatness. Rarely does it ever happen. In my eyes, Mahomes is already a Hall of Fame if he wins on Sunday. It may be the last time we ever see him there

Despite the self own, I was def right about this part. He looked like Patrick Ramsey last night, running from foxhole to foxhole. Thats what NFL life is usually like. He'll be great in the future, but I think the Chiefs may need to think about some bigger, possession receiver types.

Those short fast twitch types are more explosive, buy can get taken out of Playoff games at times. 

Ultimately, missing top tier tackles, and facing the combination of Tom Brady and Todd Bowles with 2 weeks of film study, you're probably not going to win that game anyway.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Those short fast twitch types are more explosive, buy can get taken out of Playoff games at times. 

Ultimately, missing top tier tackles, and facing the combination of Tom Brady and Todd Bowles with 2 weeks of film study, you're probably not going to win that game anyway.

I don’t know. this is a different game with a healthy KC OL. Just felt like a perfect storm of defensive talent with a front 4 abusing that decimated OL and LBs that could cover Kelce. The few times they did have a receiver open it was dropped. Kelce is their possession WR already. 

I have no idea what their contract and cap situation is but they’ll be in it for a long time with chances to win again. 

I admit he’s my dude but Mahomes is legit. Doesn’t feel like a Marino or Wilson situation where a young talent get there early and can’t get back 

My closure on this season is that the Chiefs should never have made the big game in the first place. No one can tell me Mahomes should’ve played the week after that concussion. No way he passed the protocol without some shenanigans. He didn’t get hit in the head but he was out on his feet, couldn’t stand on his own, and then he plays the next week? I call shenanigans! It should’ve been Buffalo beating a Mahomes-less chiefs to go to the game. This was engineered by someone. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I blame this thread. 

although i did predict right when Tampa got AB that the super bowl would be chiefs Bucs. So I’m to blame too i guess. 

Strange how Brady gets Fournette, Gronkowski, and AB on the team and those 3 made the TD's

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...