Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Give The Buccaneers The SB Now

Mr. Sinister

4 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Don't tell me you guys have never used the phrase "ATM machine" ;)

Admittedly, yes. I think that’s a fairly common one to say. I feel like i hear everyone say that. 

it’s funny, now that i actually think about it, i realize I go back & forth between saying “ATM” and “ATM machine”, and i cannot for the life of me explain why that is. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

If I had to judge after one week, I'd have to say that the Pats' historic success had more to do with the genius of Bellichek, than the greatness of Brady.

But there's still plenty of time for comparison.

Brady is like, what...87? I'm not sure any mistakes he makes in his play now indicates anything about his level of play while with the Pats.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Brady is like, what...87? I'm not sure any mistakes he makes in his play now indicates anything about his level of play while with the Pats.

Have you seen him run lately though ?

Even at his current age, he clearly has not lost a step in speed, ever since he displayed this streak of lightning at his combine

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Have you seen him run lately though ?

Even at his current age, he clearly has not lost a step in speed, ever since he displayed this streak of lightning at his combine

this is like when I played co-ed softball and one of the girls got hurt so they pulled my wife out of the stands to fill in just so we didn’t have to forfeit. She got a hit in her first at bat but was thrown out at first. I asked why she wasn’t running. She said she was. I said it didn’t even look like you were trying. She said she was running as fast as she could and got mad. 

that’s what that Brady 40 looks like. You won’t convince me he or my wife were even trying 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3