Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USPS tomfoolery brought to you by Trump and the coward Postmaster General Louis DeJoy

Cooked Crack

lol "so he's just lying"...

Yes, you idiot.

That is what these people do.
They lie and they do it knowing that no one is stopping them. Criminals don't care about laws, as they like to say.

i do not understand why people believe that because liars put their hand on a book and PrOMisE to tell the truth that they will.

BuT the BooK!! GoD is gonna GIT em!

Grow up.

~Bang

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

yeah, there are already all levels of postal employees sending in "he's lying" examples...we'll see if enough of them check out to up the pressure/ante on trumpworld, but bottom line i expect it's 'all options open' for the vast majority of the right to do anything they can get away with to keep trump in power

for me, trump & helpers are as desirable to society as pedophiles and wish them the same kinds of outcomes...healing, institutionalization, or extinction

a personal sci-fi fantasy is their immediate removal from this planet (methods, destination, and fate immaterial) and replacement of each one by shield lmd's that will do whatever job/social slot they held so as not to disrupt the economy any more than necessary by their removal  

though as a bonus all the nutter rigthwing media (i guess that's redundant) will die and those jobs will remain dead  :809:  

these things must be thought through before put into action by responsible celestials

• Like 3

Problem is all trumpworld has to do is say "nuh-uh".. and magically the law is paralyzed.
And if the pressure continues even a little bit, they break out their "i know you are but what am I" strategy.

And it works. And I wish I was joking.

~Bang

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

House passes bill to boost U.S. Postal Service amid Trump attacks - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/house-poised-to-pass-bill-to-boost-us-postal-service-amid-trump-attacks/2020/08/21/c9196fa8-e3c6-11ea-8181-606e603bb1c4_story.html

It looks like McConnell has no plans to even vote on this bill.  Tell me again why there isn't a requirement for any bill passed in one chamber of congress to have to be at least voted on in the other?  If its gonna die, thats one thing, but don't ignore it, thats a broken government.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, youngestson said:

^^^^^^^^^^^

I think "broken government" is pretty much the point. 

It's Mitch's strength. The reason he rakes in the bucks.

Yep, Republicans plan to prove government doesn't work is to intentionally sabotage it.

2rn50k.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Yep, Republicans plan to prove government doesn't work is to intentionally sabotage it.

This is not the first time we've seen the "intentionally **** things up, then yell that we should cancel the program, because look how badly we intentionally ****ed it up" play. 

• Thanks 2

The only voting Trump will recognize is if each American whispers "Trump" in his ear.

**** this ****ing clown, and once again for any driving by, if you support this, i hope your kids are the first to find you after you accidentally hang yourself while masturbating.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Haha 2

I know my mail, that we are tracking, has sat in lithicum, MD since Wed., and everyday it says it will be delivered tomorrow. It is fabric so my wife can make masks.

I think about this with a story from my dad in DE where his neighbor, who works for the post office, told him they took parts of the sorting machines out to the parking lot to be hammered. The idea is to make the machines unrepairable. I put this with the stories out of Michigan and Ohio, and I think our postal service is in deep trouble.

• Sad 1