Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

55 minutes ago, DJHJR86 said:

Snyder's dirt?

She claims several current and former members of the team were on hand for the spectacle, including former head coach Jason Garrett, star running back Ezekiel Elliott, Tyrone Crawford, Tyron Smith, and others. Other named witnesses include Demarcus Lawrence as well as Eugenia Jones, who is married to Jerry.

4 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

She claims several current and former members of the team were on hand for the spectacle, including former head coach Jason Garrett, star running back Ezekiel Elliott, Tyrone Crawford, Tyron Smith, and others. Other named witnesses include Demarcus Lawrence as well as Eugenia Jones, who is married to Jerry.

If it was Dan Snyder being accused I'd believe her.

13 minutes ago, DJHJR86 said:

If it was Dan Snyder being accused I'd believe her.

i mean, I think it's probably pretty easy to believe that Jerruh did that, too.  

I wonder if this is Snyder's dirt.  But the 3rd or 4th paragraph of that article says this case has somehow slipped under the radar, which is interesting.  Makes it sound as if it's been going on for some time but no one's picked up on it.  I can't imagine how that would be possible.

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I wonder if this is Snyder's dirt.  But the 3rd or 4th paragraph of that article says this case has somehow slipped under the radar, which is interesting.  Makes it sound as if it's been going on for some time but no one's picked up on it.  I can't imagine how that would be possible.

Oh, I can. The Dallas media is well-known for being suckups to Jerrah and his family.

1 minute ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Oh, I can. The Dallas media is well-known for being suckups to Jerrah and his family.

Right, I believe that.  But how it's escaped the national media is interesting though.  Jerruh has his fans but there are a lot of people out there that hate him and his brand, too.

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I don't think Jerry is a pillar of purity, but it's kind of hard to believe he assaulted a woman while virtually the entire roster was there watching.

• Thanks 1

Here's also hoping that DC, Maryland and Virginia block Snyder from getting a new stadium at every given opportunity.  Fed Ex is a piece of **** and I'd love a new stadium but if not getting one is part of the reason that the NFL and the owners get fed up with him and force him out, that's fine with me.

1 minute ago, DJHJR86 said:

I don't think Jerry is a pillar of purity, but it's kind of hard to believe he assaulted a woman while virtually the entire roster was there watching.

That's odd, I find it pretty easy to believe.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, DJHJR86 said:

Unless this kind of behavior was so normalized that they thought it was OK. If the allegations are true, apparently his wife has no problem with it either...which doesn't surprise me in the least.

It also wouldn't surprise me that the national media didn't know because the Dallas P.D. is also in Jerruh's pocket.

2 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Dan's slimeball lawyer is about to be on 106.7. How could he pass up this opportunity after his visit was sooo well received the first time. 

I abhor DC sports talk radio, not because of the personalities but because of the amount of commercials.  It's like, 5 minutes of talking and radio show and then 5-10 minutes of commercials, seems like.  

That said, I want to hear this mother****er so I'm actually tuning in.

1 minute ago, Andre The Giant said:

Let's go, boys!  Let's have a ****ing day today!!!!!!

• Like 2

Listening now...here's basically what Snyder's lawyer is saying about the accusations, without evidence:

lies-lies-mev2wc.jpg

He's trying to talk about the Indian internet company accusations, and the hosts are trying to get him to focus on the ESPN report instead.

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Dan's lawyer claiming he's never seen Dan shared research-dirt with them (they've been on retainer if I recall they said aboiut 8 months) so somehow that disproved that Dan did it?

He claims this is financed effort done behind the scenes to get Dan to sell.

He seems to be now going back to the Epstein stuff as "proof" that people make things up about Dan. 

lol, the angle he's attacking is the Jason Wright component of it, that Wright has full ability to improve the culture

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DJHJR86 said:

Snyder's dirt?

Timing on this is pretty convenient, and the journalist even admits it oddly went underreported for 2 years. Curious why today, the day before this big owners meeting, she suddenly dug it up (or was sent the thread to unravel), and is reporting it now. This could be taken a lot of ways, but it's a little hard to believe it wasn't done by some party with stakes in this bigger ordeal. Or she just started digging after the article on Thursday. Seems to be a lot of passive aggressive messaging back and forth is going on through the media though (pictures with Jerry, statements by Al Michaels, etc).

Snyder could have put awareness on it, or provided some breadcrumbs to this reporter, all as a shot to the owners stating not to test him.

The reporter could have done extensive digging after the article dropped on Thursday, found this case, and today is the most advantageous day to drop it for her.

A party interested in Snyder being removed could be sending it out to clearly make it look like "Dan's dirt", in an effort to get these owners to move against him.

If the new owner dreams come true, it will be interesting to see if they are successful.  If the new guy sucks, that will likely kill the franchise and I could se them mov ing the franchise.

The new guy or gal will have to look at recent owners. See what not to do.  Depending on when they get approved, they could be saddled with incumbent regime for at least a year.

Jimmy Haslam has been an owner for 10 years. His ownership has been mostly a joke. Browns went thru coacvhes Dan style.

They had an 0-16 season. Their #1 pick at QB is no longer there. Baker only gave them one playoff season. Now, they gave a

Gauranteed contract to a sexual predator, who can't play until week 12. Their future rides in Watson being successful.

Dave Tepper. Was saddled with Ron but Ron failed and got fired, 2 years into Tepper's ownership. Tepper's first hire, Ruhle was a failure. He got fired. Tepper hasn't been successful.

Walton is the new owner of the Broncos. They got saddled with a rookie coach. They made the trade for Wilson. Denver has been disappointing  Denver is ****ed if Wilson no longer has it. Hackett is mediocre coach and could be one and done.  They need get the right people in, next year.

So, if the fever dream comes true, the new person will have to get things right. Dan has this team on a death March that the new person will either return us to past glory or put the final nail in the coffin.

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Right, I believe that.  But how it's escaped the national media is interesting though.  Jerruh has his fans but there are a lot of people out there that hate him and his brand, too.

I don’t know if you watch ESPN, but I can see why it escaped the National media. Jerry has all of them in the palm of his hands. They love Jerry Jones because they all know that talking about the Cowboys equals ratings. 

• Like 1