Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Khanna and Krishnanoorthi have been the most impressive (possibly the only impressive lol)...there was also the two black congresswomen, Brown and whoever else the other one was.

EDIT: I take it back about Brown (somewhat lol)...she faltered down the stretch.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Like 2

i sympathize more than ever with those who find it near impossible not to make political comments in this thread while watching this hearing

what bothers me more  is that the remarks i want to make would fall under the 'political' category rather than 'basic human do's and don'ts" that should be evaluated with one possible consequence of that eval being banned from this plane of existence

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

i sympathize more than ever with those who find it near impossible not to make political comments in this thread while watching this hearing

what bothers me more  is that the remarks i want to make would fall under the 'political' category rather than 'basic human do's and don'ts" that should be evaluated with one possible consequence of that eval being banned from this plane of existence

giphy.gif

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

As TK used to say, think more post less.

And in this case I would add:

5509785be92b9823da16a6f50a19490d.gif

• Haha 5

Dan is actually stupid for not appearing. He is being subpoenaed so he will either have to drag it out longer in court and keep the story simmering or he shows up and it’s a circus and he gets questioned by himself instead of with Roger. If he showed up, he would take his licks and it would be done for the time being. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Goodell slipped up lol..."We have made significant changes to the organization--they have."

Well.. the league tried... then Brucie wound up firing the guy who was there by them to clean up his shenanigans... 😆

6 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Dan is actually stupid for not appearing. He is being subpoenaed so he will either have to drag it out longer in court and keep the story simmering or he shows up and it’s a circus and he gets questioned by himself instead of with Roger. If he showed up, he would take his licks and it would be done for the time being. 

This was what I said at first, too. I still feel that way. 

2 minutes ago, justice98 said:

And he keeps trying to use Snyder voluntarily stepping back as a league punishment holding him accountable.

Among other things, Dan's tactics involve "punishing" himself.  "investigating" himself.  The panel hit a little bit about the investigating himself part.  i'd love to see one of them to corner Goodell about Dan's "self-punishment" which is clearly BS. 

2 minutes ago, ntotoro said:

Well.. the league tried... then Brucie wound up firing the guy who was there by them to clean up his shenanigans... 😆

Wright is also obviously a league guy. Fully league-mandated? I doubt it, Snyder knew he had to make some changes for optics, so I’m sure it didn’t require much pushing. But Wright is clearly a league guy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1