Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

All Goddell had to do was suspend this son of a gun under the personal conduct policy. Then he could just lean on that. There's gotta be something in that thing they could get Snyder on right now.  They established you dont have to be convicted of anything.

Edited by justice98

Also this confidentiality thing. "Confidential" doesn't mean "anonymous." Wilkerson will always know.

All a report had to do was redact names. That's literally it. We can get that for ****ing CIA reports but not for a football team?

It's insulting. Plus, during this presentation, was everyone listening the whole time? Could lawyers/other staff be present to review? 

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Was that document agreement between Snyder and the NFL really a secret document? I thought that was pretty much public knowledge for at least several months...

I don't think the videos created of the cheerleaders would have been effected by a law that requires their consent for the usage of their images. They would have made them anyway...perhaps more secretly, maybe. But still would have happened. It's on the NFL and the owners to do something to combat that type of behavior.

2 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

This woman's comments are bordering on self-ownage, She basically said "Americans are worried about gas prices and how they are going to get to work. They are not worried about being bullied, sexually harassed and fired for not ****ing their superiors after they get there."

Who said this? I don't care about people's political parties... this sounds insane

• Like 1