Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Summer of 2020---The Civil Unrest Thread--Read OP Before Posting (in memory of George Floyd)

Jumbo

1 minute ago, Spearfeather said:

Yes, the ones that kicked him in the head, tried to take his gun,, and pointed their gun at him.

Yes. Those people.

And if they didn’t get murdered they’d be on trial as well. All I see on this thread is y’all are cool with vigilante justice so prepare for a whole new standard of what’s acceptable if he gets off. You thought the Zimmerman acquittal set a precedence? You ain’t seen nothin’ yet.

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

And if they didn’t get murdered they’d be on trial as well. All I see on this thread is y’all are cool with vigilante justice so prepare for a whole new standard of what’s acceptable if he gets off. You thought the Zimmerman acquittal set a precedence? You ain’t seen nothin’ yet.

All I’ve seen from you is you clearly don’t have the details. 

there were a lot of people who attacked him. Only 2 were killed. 1 other was shot. And the rest were unharmed. 

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

All I’ve seen from you is you clearly don’t have the details. 

there were a lot of people who attacked him. Only 2 were killed. 1 other was shot. And the rest were unharmed. 

I have the details. The ones that are pertinent to my point. Everyone was in the wrong here and it left two people dead. This is vigilante justice and all this self-defense peanut gallery/courtroom circus does is create a new standard for it.

But, hey, just my opinion. I’m not trying to change yours.

• Haha 1

Just now, PartyPosse said:

I have the details. The ones that are pertinent to my point. Everyone was in the wrong here and it left two people dead. This is vigilante justice and all this self-defense peanut gallery/courtroom circus does is create a new standard for it.

But, hey, just my opinion. I’m not trying to change yours.

Right. But not the ones that actually detains of th situation. Just the ones you like that help with your point you’re trying to make. 

he was attacked by multiple people. Only 2 are dead. 1 was injured. 

And one is referred to as jump kick man cause they don’t even know who he was. 

and it doesn’t seem they’ve bothered to discuss any others. But they’re in the videos. 

1 minute ago, tshile said:

Right. But not the ones that actually detains of th situation. Just the ones you like that help with your point you’re trying to make. 

he was attacked by multiple people. Only 2 are dead. 1 was injured. 

And one is referred to as jump kick man cause they don’t even know who he was. 

and it doesn’t seem they’ve bothered to discuss any others. But they’re in the videos. 

Outside of law, my interpretation is he went down there with a premeditative hope to kill. Like I’ve said before, that’s my interpretation and it’s little to do with the interpretation of what can be proven beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law. My point is this now the standard of vigilante justice. I’m merely making my expectations known.

2 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

It sure is.

The interpretation differs in that I believe he went down with a premeditative hope to play cop and was looking for any excuse to shoot someone. That’s my perception. That alone to me means anyone could have acted in self-defense against him the way he did. His mannerisms after bail showed a much more honest depiction of how emotionally distraught he was versus the theatrics of what he brought to the courtroom. The kid is a psychopath and his history prior has shown enough of a pattern that no one should be surprised he’s in this position. He’ll undoubtedly get off but if you truly feel he went down there to keep things calm and orderly then you may as well chip in for that giant bronze statue they’ll probably built for him in Kenosha for being a hero.

8 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Outside of law, my interpretation is he went down there with a premeditative hope to kill

Which is fine

my point is you’ve made it clear you formed your interpretation without all the facts available via the trial. 

which, sure, it’s always your option to do things that way. 

27 minutes ago, tshile said:

Only 2 were killed. 1 other was shot. And the rest were unharmed. 

Only 2 were killed. Who killed them again? Was it the dangerous BLM killing people? The fake it so I can loot? 

4 minutes ago, superozman said:

can you share that video, i'm unaware of it?

The video in question was him fantasizing about shooting shoplifters 2 weeks prior.

Edited by The Evil Genius

3 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

What kind of excuse ?

7 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Are you seriously saying your stance is based on cherry picking facts without considering their context?

The context where he shot and killed someone who threw a bag at him and then at the trial decided that he had to kill him because he was convinced the guy was gojng to take his gun and, I quote, “kill others with it”? The context of him lying to people about being an EMT? The context where he knew Rosenbahm was unarmed? It’s all interpretation but everything Kyle did was reckless and irresponsible from the get-go.

9 minutes ago, tshile said:

Which is fine

my point is you’ve made it clear you formed your interpretation without all the facts available via the trial. 

which, sure, it’s always your option to do things that way. 

I have made my opinion known from the facts that I find take priority. For example, the criminal history of the three men, which many have emphasized (not in the court room), add next to nothing in terms of justification for Kyle’s actions.

It's weird to me that we excuse dumbass kids openly carrying assault weapons in public, who "fear" getting their ass kicked and then kill people as "self defense". 

To me, this numbnuts is guilty of murder. Just like the people he shot/killed were guilty of assault of whatever else they did. 

2 dumbass people doing dumbass things to each other doesn't mean 1 of them is innocent. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

It’s all interpretation

No. It’s really not. 

there’s stuff we don’t know because either there isn’t evidence or the evidence wasnt allowed. 

but no. It’s not all interpretation. 

you have a really weird way of evaluating things. You cherry pick what you want and discard the rest and proclaim it’s not your interpretation. 

21 minutes ago, superozman said:

can you share that video, i'm unaware of it?

I'll see if I can find it. I know the judge ruled it inadmissable for some reason.

2 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I'll see if I can find it. I know the judge ruled it inadmissable for some reason.

Here you go.

https://apnews.com/article/trials-f19acb6b4f1e4128610d2078105db1ce

6 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

It's weird to me that we excuse dumbass kids openly carrying assault weapons in public, who "fear" getting their ass kicked and then kill people as "self defense". 

To me, this numbnuts is guilty of murder. Just like the people he shot/killed were guilty of assault of whatever else they did. 

2 dumbass people doing dumbass things to each other doesn't mean 1 of them is innocent. 

Well. I’m speaking in terms of the case because him crossing stare lines and carrying were dismissed/dropped. They aren’t parts of the case. 

but when I do factor those in, as I have said multiple times, there’s this weird issue of people destroying property and looting and the government saying they won’t do anything about it. 

if you didn’t expect people to show up with guns to defend it, then you’re not very aware. 

if you didn’t see that the guards were mostly fine with the protestors and just putting out fires then you aren’t paying attention to the videos. 

and you say they’re guilty of assault yet won’t see how that becomes explanation on why it’s self defense. 

🤷‍♂️ 

kind of seems like you and some others have selected the facts you want, and decided to discard the rest.