Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Summer of 2020---The Civil Unrest Thread--Read OP Before Posting (in memory of George Floyd)

Jumbo

The way America treats black people will be its ultimate narrative. This whole sitution is sickening, and they have the audacity to roll a black Republican general attorney out there. That makes it all white right. Stupid white people thinking that this is black and white. This is deeper than that. This country is so foriegn to its creed it's not funny. There is no freedom,and no matter how many people u force to say its anthem you can not change that. Stupid people so happy they are not black. Here's a news flash every day your rights and possibilities to realize financial stability is eroded and allocated to the 1 percent that flaunts the fact you're not them. You are getting blacker everyday and it's not from that fake spray on tan. You keep voting for the stupid GoP that systemically destroyed the middle class. Stupid white people keep seeing the inaccuracies and do nothing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

It would be wise for protestors to not block and trap cars in public. You don’t have the right to do that and to scare/intimidate people. The person behind the wheel driving off should be an expected outcome. I don’t blame the driver at all. I would do the same thing especially if my children were in the car. 

(Im not really speaking to where the driver is there for the sole purpose of finding people to run over. Which I guess is a thing now. Still not wise to trap them. Your likely to lose that fight no matter everyone’s intent.)

Edited by tshile
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, purbeast said:

What the ****ing ****?

Sir, I beg to differ....he rolled his bike over the man's head.....

not as dramatic as they stated, but the theatrics on both parts grab your attention.....#OSCARWORTHY

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, tshile said:

It would be wise for protestors to not block and trap cars in public. You don’t have the right to do that and to scare/intimidate people. The person behind the wheel driving off should be an expected outcome. I don’t blame the driver at all. I would do the same thing especially if my children were in the car. 

(Im not really speaking to where the driver is there for the sole purpose of finding people to run over. Which I guess is a thing now. Still not wise to trap them. Your likely to lose that fight no matter everyone’s intent.)

Blocking the road or marching down the street is a pretty typical protest tactic around the world for many years.  Just to name a few examples, China, Iran, Egypt, Syria, Hong Kong, Belarus, US during Iraq...., France, England.

I find it hard to believe the driver didn’t know what to expect when driving down that road after all the alerts and traffic updates and such being sent out.  Also the police should have made sure no cars were going to come down the road.  

That said, protesters should move aside if they see a car coming.  Stupid and dangerous not to, assuming there is time.  And it drives me crazy when I see protesters grabbing cars and trying to block them with their bodies.

Edited by visionary
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

It's assault no matter how you slice it, and that officer belongs in prison.

How the hell can ANYONE defend that!? He could've gone 4 inches to the right and avoided doing that, instead, he went out of his way to run over someone's head. Also, he didn't even react to what he did.

Edited by Simmsy