Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Schedule Leaks/Prediction Thread

redrobert

6 minutes ago, Smurf3 said:

The Carolina win was hilarious as the Panthers had a first and goal at the 2 to win the game and ended up on the 29 yard line

Ummm, score was 29-21 at that point, so even if they got a TD they wouldn’t have won. It would’ve required overtime, had they scored the TD and 2 point conversion. 

1 hour ago, hawgboy said:

Does the rest of the country give a **** about that matchup though?

Lol, that is a fair question! I think if the game is early in the season it might help. Ruhle vs. Rivera does have it’s appeal...

4 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ummm, score was 29-21 at that point, so even if they got a TD they wouldn’t have won. It would’ve required overtime, had they scored the TD and 2 point conversion. 

Yeah, good thing we never blow leads like that in less than 5 minutes.

47 minutes ago, hawgboy said:

Yeah, good thing we never blow leads like that in less than 5 minutes.

There was like less than a minute left at that point though. And may i remind you, the panthers were the ones that blew the lead that game. They were up 14-0, before we scored 29 unanswered points 😂😂😂 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

There was like less than a minute left at that point though. And may i remind you, the panthers were the ones that blew the lead that game. They were up 14-0, before we scored 29 unanswered points 😂😂😂 

The only lead change that matters is the final one.

6 hours ago, Smurf3 said:

Last year the (fill in the blank) Skins were 3-13 and could easily have been 0-16. One win was against the Dolphins on their field and for some reason they decided not to go into OT and failed on a 2 point conversion. No way would the Washington team have won in OT. Then they beat the Staffordless Lions who had the worst offense in the NFL yet the game still came down to the wire. The Carolina win was hilarious as the Panthers had a first and goal at the 2 to win the game and ended up on the 29 yard line in the worst sequence of plays you will ever see. So what do the (fill in the blank) Skins do? Hire their coach. Any team that is a member of the National Football League will give the (fill in the blank) Skins all they can handle and at least 14 of them will win in a full schedule.

You can say that about basically every team that's ever gone 3-13. When you're that bad, it's pretty much a guarantee that the wins are going to be close. You ain't blowing anybody out if you're a 3-13 team. 

2 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

You can say that about basically every team that's ever gone 3-13. When you're that bad, it's pretty much a guarantee that the wins are going to be close. You ain't blowing anybody out if you're a 3-13 team. 

For our game against the panthers, i feel like it was only that close (8 points) cause they scored in garbage time, when we were ahead 29-14. If not for that garbage time TD, we win handily. 

38 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

There is also some serious question about how much the Skins tried to win their last 3-4 games. They deactivated several key players, especially in the secondary that made it almost a certainty that we'd lose (for Chase). We had guys playing defense in December that probably work for UPS right now.

11 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Makes sense.  Out of conference games have no impact on tie breakers so if they have to postpone the start and shorten the season those games will be the first out.  I could also see them ordering the first 4 off where teams ranked in 2019.  So the Skins would be..

Week 1 - Ravens

Week 2 - @Steelers

Week 3 - @Browns

Week 4 - Bengals

That way if they cancelled say the first 3 weeks, the Skins get an OOC team ranked 4th based off last year.  It wouldn't be fair in this case if there's only 1 OOC game and the Skins got the Ravens while the Eagles or Cowboys got the Bengals.

Here's my prediction for a possible Skins 2020 schedule:

Week 1 - Bengals

Week 2- @Browns

Week 3- @Pittsburgh

Week 4- Ravens

Week 5- Cowboys

Week 6- @49ers

Week 7- @Cards

Week 8- Bye

Week 9- Giants

Week 10- Eagles

Week 11- @Lions

Week 12- @Cowboys

Week 13- Seahawks

Week 14- Panthers

Week 15- @Eagles

Week 16- @Giants

Week 17- Rams

21 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Here's my prediction for a possible Skins 2020 schedule:

Week 1 - Bengals

Week 2- @Browns

Week 3- @Pittsburgh

Week 4- Ravens

Week 5- Cowboys

Week 6- @49ers

Week 7- @Cards

Week 8- Bye

Week 9- Giants

Week 10- Eagles

Week 11- @Lions

Week 12- @Cowboys

Week 13- Seahawks

Week 14- Panthers

Week 15- @Eagles

Week 16- @Giants

Week 17- Rams

I presume the final week will remain intra-divisional ... 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Jeez, 3 out of 4 seasons facing them week 1? ENOUGH! Losing to them week 1 is getting OLD😂

Be wild again if D-Jax like last year plays and smokes us, then is lost for most of the rest of the season.  The odd thing about D. Jax is that he's been a big factor or at least so it seems based on my memory for either team when he's played in this series.  But who knows if he even makes their squad considering all the fast receivers they just drafted. 

Archived