Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"The Last Dance" - '97/'98 Bulls

d0ublestr0ker0ll

14 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

thats mythology taking over IMO. his game would have adjusted in other ways, but i just dont see it from deep. better than what he was certainly, but not a sniper

What Bulls dynasty mini-series are you watching?  You honestly believe he wouldn't of become as a good at three pointers if he wanted to if it was deemed necessary? Jordan was psycho, he would've added that as a another weapon just to embarrass folks that said he couldn't do it or if Steph tried to show him up.

I was much more of a Pippen fan than a Jordan fan during the 90's era and it's frustrating to see the editing of this documentary to make sure they cut out a lot of Pippen's heroics, especially in last night's episode against the Knicks in the '93 ECF. They just glossed over Game 3 and Game 6 like it didn't even happen lol. I know this documentary is geared towards Mike like all of the Bulls championship videos but damn give the other players their due.

There's still time to confirm the fan theory Jordan was betting on himself in context of being hypercompetitvie and believing he'd win anyway.

He's bet in himself his entire adult life, that totally sounds like a line he would've crossed and NBA doesn't know what to do with.  

Dad has theory that there is some truth NBA at times didn't know what to do with him, and in the end, actually did want him to retire because they could stop him.  Say Jordan doesn't hiatis for two seasons and the Jordan/Pippen/Rodman trio wasn't nuked, how many championships would the Bulls won in a row? Not won, but I'm a row? When would the last dance of been if not the 98 season?

Once upon a time China had the largest navy in the world and set them all on fire for reasons to this day we aren't sure of.

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

What Bulls dynasty mini-series are you watching?  You honestly believe he wouldn't of become as a good at three pointers if he wanted to if it was deemed necessary? Jordan was psycho, he would've added that as a another weapon just to embarrass folks that said he couldn't do it or if Steph tried to show him up.

I absolutely think he could have been good at 3's with more focus. i draw the line at him being a "best in the league" from deep projections

2 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Never wanted that pick. Sure thing. 

Are you sure that's the road to make up for the horrendous decisions that the bullets have made in comparison over the years (or any other team for that matter)? 

Melo with the quote from Rodman that the Bulls were mad even having to play the Bullets took a second to sink in for me at least.

4 hours ago, AJ* said:

I was much more of a Pippen fan than a Jordan fan during the 90's era and it's frustrating to see the editing of this documentary to make sure they cut out a lot of Pippen's heroics, especially in last night's episode against the Knicks in the '93 ECF. They just glossed over Game 3 and Game 6 like it didn't even happen lol. I know this documentary is geared towards Mike like all of the Bulls championship videos but damn give the other players their due.

Did you skip over episode 2?

Archived