Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

19 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'star girl @ratgigaba why do people INSIST on surviving the apocalypse when you can just die 3:30 AM 4/11/19 Twitter for iPhone 6,363 Retweets 17K Likes'

So 9-5 in a cubicle is worth sticking around, but when things get exciting you check out? Nah. I want to see what the world cracking like an egg shell looks like from the surface. If I have to survive a few plagues, floods, tentacled horrors and I don’t know weregoats or something to see it, so be it.

• Thumb up 1

10 minutes ago, Destino said:

So 9-5 in a cubicle is worth sticking around, but when things get exciting you check out? Nah. I want to see what the world cracking like an egg shell looks like from the surface. If I have to survive a few plagues, floods, tentacled horrors and I don’t know weregoats or something to see it, so be it.

I'd never be in a cubicle. I'm a pea**** captain, ya gotta let me fly.

I'm a huge disaster nut. I can't wait for it all to go wrong. It's so close. I hope not because of WW3, that's boring.

Living through one of the strongest hurricanes, alone with 20+ dogs in 97' was a highlight of my life and no power for 4 months was a blast.

https://www.facebook.com/john.cline.792197/videos/10158048001628813  listen to this. It was terrifying. 

Edited by Koolblue13