Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Found one of my worker’s wallet in the truck.  I text: “hey bud, found your wallet in the truck”

he replies: “ard”

what does that mean? I says

”ok” he says. 

bah!?!?(7,!:)&’c.  Then why not just say ok?????!!!!!!!!

image.jpeg.a9848d02a49309c6d4a0900a1c780777.jpeg

Edited by stoshuaj
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, stoshuaj said:

Found one of my worker’s wallet in the truck.  I text: “hey bud, found your wallet in the truck”

”ok” he says. 

Okay.

• Haha 3

Powerball jackpot grows to $800 million after no winner in Saturday night's drawing https://www.cbsnews.com/news/powerball-winning-numbers-drawn-estimated-750-million-dollar-jackpot/

The Powerball jackpot climbed to an estimated $800 million after there was no winner in Saturday's drawing, Powerball said. 

No ticket matched all six number drawn, which were 6, 23, 25, 34, 51 and a Powerball of 3. Five taickets matched all five white balls and won $1 million prizes. The $1 million tickets were sold in California, Flordia, Indiana, Texas and Washington, Powerball said. 

1 hour ago, stoshuaj said:

”ok” he says. 

Pretty sure it's an even shorter version of "a'ight".

Pfft I aint worried about no stoopid fat Hobbitses or them beautiful immortal elves. It's the dwarves I'm concerned with. Raiding pantries and kitchens all across the lands while singing theys songs and lusting for golden treasures. No thanks. 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

Pfft I aint worried about no stoopid fat Hobbitses or them beautiful immortal elves. It's the dwarves I'm concerned with. Raiding pantries and kitchens all across the lands while singing theys songs and lusting for golden treasures. No thanks. 🤣

Takes me back to my college days...good ol' fashioned pantry raid.

Beautiful day outside. Drove around Kenwood with my mom. Wow....I forgot that neighborhood had so many cherry blossoms. Must have been thousands. 

It's prettier out here than LA. Better weather too. 

"Looks like some voodoo snake scraficial chamber..."

"Wha..what do we do?"

You leave.  You roll credits on this terrible black and white zombie movie everyone is clowning on and GTFO out of there before we start clowning on you, too.

"What was that?"

Another sign that it's TIME TO GO!!!

17 hours ago, dfitzo53 said:

Pretty sure it's an even shorter version of "a'ight".

There's no way society is openly accepting that bs.

Reminds me of when folks were trying to make the okay sign racist, not havin it, FOH.

Someone types "ard" to me I'm assuming their face planted on their cell phone while texting.  But I won't accept that as some short form of "aight"...that's a no from me, dawg...

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

There's no way society is openly accepting that bs.

Reminds me of when folks were trying to make the okay sign racist, not havin it, FOH.

Someone types "ard" to me I'm assuming their face planted on their cell phone while texting.  But I won't accept that as some short form of "aight"...that's a no from me, dawg...

Kind of doesn't matter what you think though, does it?

(Not being mean, just making a statement of fact.) "Ard" will catch on or not regardless what you think of it. My guess is it won't be a thing long-term, the same way most grown ups don't actually text things like "c u l8r sk8r" to each other. 

31 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

Kind of doesn't matter what you think though, does it?

(Not being mean, just making a statement of fact.) "Ard" will catch on or not regardless what you think of it. My guess is it won't be a thing long-term, the same way most grown ups don't actually text things like "c u l8r sk8r" to each other. 

We tend to underestimate the power of one and how that can add up...I'm not convinced it catches on, too many otherwise to say that without sounding like a pirate.

Just now, TradeTheBeal! said:

He’s out in LA on them “LeBron formulas”.

He's out in LA charging $100 an interview at a minimum.  🤣

I can't remember since it's been so long but I think a meal was also a condition of the interview  🤣