Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

I coulda sworn we had a random NBA thread, but whatever...this is funny. 

I was in the truck when the tip of the Hawks/Spurs game happened, so I heard this hilariousness. 

"Hawks get the tip?  Who would've thought that?  Wemby at 9-foot-3..."  :rofl89:

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Testing my Wife's French by talking dirty to her with Google Translate...

Fight to keep marriage interesting, ya'll, and never stop dating...

And she responds in Shakespearean english...

Pray, I beg you, mark thy words, please don't abase my needs. Good sir, may you be thy deer; Feed where thou wilt, on mountain or in dale: Graze on my lips, and if those hills be dry, Stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie. Within this limit is relief enough, Sweet bottom-grass and high delightful plain, Round rising hillocks, brakes obscure and rough, To shelter thee from tempest and from rain. I keep An open arse, and thou a poperin pear. Pray, bruise thy knees and knit thy hair. I will doth anything to your liking. Allow me allow me to massage thy throbbing flesh to free thou spirit and let me play with it for it will cure thy of this other worldly illness.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

What kind of savage doesn’t crack the spaghetti in half before putting it in the water?

Italians don’t. I just did it for the first time last week. Don’t tell my mom.

• Thumb up 1

Just put the whole damn noodle in there.  The part in the water gets soft and then you fold in the part that was sticking up out of the water.

Easy peasy.

AND…spaghetti is the optimum because you can twirl it around the fork.  You can feed that bow tie nonsense to the raccoons.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Just put the whole damn noodle in there.  The part in the water gets soft and then you fold in the part that was sticking up out of the water.

Easy peasy.

AND…spaghetti is the optimum because you can twirl it around the fork.  You can feed that bow tie nonsense to the raccoons.

Twirling it around the fork makes it taste 94.23% better.

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Italians don’t. I just did it for the first time last week. Don’t tell my mom.

Well I’m not Italian so 

8 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Easy peasy.

The whole damn noodle is in there, boss. 

Just divided into two. Sheesh. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I'm currently a bigly fan of the pasta shells. 😋 

racoon-take.gif

Hell yes.  Get the big shells and fill with a ricotta, parmesan, moz, cream cheese mix seasoned to taste. Smother the stuff in a lovely tomato sauce.  Sit back, enjoy with a lovely wine.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Hell yes.  Get the big shells and fill with a ricotta, parmesan, moz, cream cheese mix seasoned to taste. Smother the stuff in a lovely tomato sauce.  Sit back, enjoy with a lovely wine.

I saw a really cool recipe for stuffed shells Florentine the other day, one  of my favorite dishes.

Mmmm.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

These SoBs have taken this cloud thing too far.

They took our printers off the domain and put them in the cloud, yo.

I hate Microsoft, why does everything have to be connected to Azure now?

The future might be some company AI infrastructure becoming self-aware, then Verizon starts having a turf war with Comcast using anything connected on an IP address.

Edited by Renegade7