Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

10 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

**** sucks now if you're a single boy. ****ing pisses me off but at the same time I don't have anyone to answer to, no child support and no "woman" to come home to at night that will nag your ass off.

Honestly, if you don't want someone worried about you being out all night, you ain't ready for a relationship anyway.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 3

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Or you've been married too long. 

There's a peace knowing I shouldn't be running these streets like my early 20s because I got a Bae at home and two little ones that'd rather me home.

I'm glad I avoided serious relationships most part in my 20s to get things done and out my system so I wasn't forcing **** in my 30s that would be completely inappropriate.

Lookin for someone to bang and someone to spend rest of your life with ain't the same thing, sometimes I feel folks are mixing the two and that's why they aren't getting what they want...know first and then you might get it...

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Who the **** is Jo Koy?

You should watch his stand-ups. He's actually pretty funny (especially if you're asian and/or married to one). 

But like most comedians these days, his comedy does get lazy and he punches down a lot. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

21 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I took a karate class once at the YMCA in Va Beach. It was taught by some grizzled ol Nam vets. I did not go back for a second class. 😐

700f356d-71e6-47b3-bf51-2999d80bff9e_tex

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

get like 800 f***ing mail a day, I was watching the Michigan game yesterday f***ing opening and recycling my mail. I GET f***ING 20 LETTERS FROM COMCAST ALL WITH THE SAME THING. YOU'RE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS NEW OFFER. I DON'T GIVE A ****. DON'T SEND ME THE SAME f***ING THING 20 TIMES. IT'S THE EXACT SAME THING.

DO YOU KNOW WHY I DON'T CHECK MY MAIL?

EVERYONE f***ING COMMUNICATES ONLINE NOW. SEND ME EMAIL AND I'LL READ IT. SEND ME MAIL AND I'LL READ IT LIKE 4 MONTHS AFTER. I WENT OUTSIDE DURING HALFTIME TO GET MY f***ING MAIL. WE HAVE ONE OF THOSE COMMUNITY MAILBOXES WHERE IT'S LIKE 10 RECTANGULAR BOXES AND I HAVE ONE BOX HERE, OPEN IT YESTERDAY, f***ING STACKED TO THE RIM. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE IN THE BOX?

I'LL f***ING TELL YOU

30 f***ING HUGE ASS POST MARKETPLACE FLYERS WITH ADS AND COUPONS

20 f***ING VALPAK ENVELOPES

20 f***ING ENVELOPES ABOUT BEING PRE SELECTED FOR OFFERS

I DON'T GIVE A ****

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

get like 800 f***ing mail a day, I was watching the Michigan game yesterday f***ing opening and recycling my mail. I GET f***ING 20 LETTERS FROM COMCAST ALL WITH THE SAME THING. YOU'RE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS NEW OFFER. I DON'T GIVE A ****. DON'T SEND ME THE SAME f***ING THING 20 TIMES. IT'S THE EXACT SAME THING.

DO YOU KNOW WHY I DON'T CHECK MY MAIL?

EVERYONE f***ING COMMUNICATES ONLINE NOW. SEND ME EMAIL AND I'LL READ IT. SEND ME MAIL AND I'LL READ IT LIKE 4 MONTHS AFTER. I WENT OUTSIDE DURING HALFTIME TO GET MY f***ING MAIL. WE HAVE ONE OF THOSE COMMUNITY MAILBOXES WHERE IT'S LIKE 10 RECTANGULAR BOXES AND I HAVE ONE BOX HERE, OPEN IT YESTERDAY, f***ING STACKED TO THE RIM. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE IN THE BOX?

I'LL f***ING TELL YOU

30 f***ING HUGE ASS POST MARKETPLACE FLYERS WITH ADS AND COUPONS

20 f***ING VALPAK ENVELOPES

20 f***ING ENVELOPES ABOUT BEING PRE SELECTED FOR OFFERS

I DON'T GIVE A ****

Lolz...what the hell is this?

Get you a shredder and a cup of brown with no ice then kill some time, bro.

Any little kids around, bury them in a full bucket full of paper strings for SnG.  Requires extra time to kill.

#MakeAdultingInteresting 

• Thumb up 1