Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

19 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Was looking up variations on stroganoff and found this atrocity. 

This is a war crime. 

I stopped looking at these shows, and various tik toks of ppl mutilating precious meats, cheeses, etc, for my mental health.

Absolutely no business being in the kitchen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Back in angle parking must be awesome in a high traffic corridor. 🙄 

Spoiler

Have no idea if it's a high traffic corridor. But suspect anywhere that is zoned for bars/shopping/food would be high traffic. 

Buzz..just hire a good cook that knows how to make stroganoff and you'll have a constant supply of ES homies showing up...apparently. 😁

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I was sitting on the sofa and Shamus walked up and started licking my toes.  I shouted "hey weirdo, you got 5 minutes to cut that out."

Remember a time when my grandfather had Bam-Bam (dog) licking his toes and he asked my grandmother to "get some butter to go with this toe jam".  

He was hilarious.  And a great Navy pilot.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

“Pbbbbrt ughh”

”uh… sorry guys, just grabbing my phone, I left it on ehh… the chiffonier, my apologies”

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Look, you’ve had five hours to ponder this. I had to react without thinking. Sure, if I had it all to do over again, I probably wouldn’t have stuck around for the entire thing, but you know what they say about hindsight and all…

• Haha 1

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Look, you’ve had five hours to ponder this. I had to react without thinking. Sure, if I had it all to do over again, I probably wouldn’t have stuck around for the entire thing, but you know what they say about hindsight and all…

Bro don't let the prude get you down.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yeah, you only need to watch as long as it takes to get satisfaction.  Anything after that is just kinda weird.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

Good thing I keep a trashcan nearby.  Any more of this and it's gonna get hit. 

That was the second time I saw my father having sex. The first one was a lot like a car wash, ya know? It started with him lining up and entering slowly, and ended with him being furiously toweled off by three Mexican gentlemen.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 5