Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

12 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Dear Penthouse...

(sorry, I couldn't resist)  :ols:

What can I do to get you in that new Mazda today?

14 hours ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Lawyer knows how to bluff and lie, news at 11:00.

One guy lost his shirt, literally.

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

My dumb ass roommate has been inhaling whippets the last couple of months, he buys these huge cannisters of nitrous oxide and sits in his room huffing all night.  He's a strange guy.  Last night he stood up, passed out, and landed face down on his bed, face planting on the metal cannister.  Chipped his front tooth in half.  Don't think he plans on getting it fixed any time soon.

Don't do drugs, ladies and gentlemen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

My dumb ass roommate has been inhaling whippets the last couple of months, he buys these huge cannisters of nitrous oxide and sits in his room huffing all night.  He's a strange guy.  Last night he stood up, passed out, and landed face down on his bed, face planting on the metal cannister.  Chipped his front tooth in half.  Don't think he plans on getting it fixed any time soon.

My whippet story:  I was with a group of friends/co-workers and one of their apartments.  We were sitting around the table doing whippets.  I did one and passed out, falling out of the chair.  Hit my head on the ground so hard I had a concussion and double vision.   Fun times!

Haven't done one since.

• Sad 3

18 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

^Saw a clip of him as an old man, throwing out the first pitch at a game recently (couldn't be more than 5 yrs ago)

He still had some smoke

No surprise here.  My dad loved him...he had a thing about pitchers, called me all the time when the Braves had Maddux.  (I paid attention then, knew the pitching rotation and the batting order, I loved those teams.) 

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

No surprise here.  My dad loved him...he had a thing about pitchers, called me all the time when the Braves had Maddux.  (I paid attention then, knew the pitching rotation and the batting order, I loved those teams.) 

Man, Maddux was a monster. I was a Marlins fan back in those days , and he and Tom Glavine were just insane. Those teams were stacked 

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Man, Maddux was a monster. I was a Marlins fan back in those days , and he and Tom Glavine were just insane. Those teams were stacked 

Yep, because he was a Gold Glover, games were over lickety-split. 

Glavine could paint the outside corner like no other.  Umps gave him a lot of leeway, but damn, he was good.  (And he also led the strike, so there's that.) 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

11 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Is your roommate 12?

43 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Is your roommate 12?

27 but acts 13. When he is huffing that stuff he acts mentally retarded and it is difficult to be around him. He did a lot of acid in college. Hallucinogens are a strange thing to be addicted to. If he didn't pay his rent consistently he'd be out of here. Also addicted to nicotine but whatever. 

He lost the tooth, went to the dentist and they said they would have to remove it. I think he said root canal too. Oh well.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, abdcskins said:

27 but acts 13. When he is huffing that stuff he acts mentally retarded and it is difficult to be around him. He did a lot of acid in college. Hallucinogens are a strange thing to be addicted to. If he didn't pay his rent consistently he'd be out of here. Also addicted to nicotine but whatever. 

He lost the tooth, went to the dentist and they said they would have to remove it. I think he said root canal too. Oh well.

Wtf lol

What’s he do for work?

24 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Dude make him get an ES name

Ahaha I'll see. He does some pretty dumb/crazy stuff. We both are single and have our little escapades with women. He definitely does way more drugs and drinks more than me. 

He has a nice dog too, I end up taking her to the beach and park more than his smoked out ass.

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

Ahaha I'll see. He does some pretty dumb/crazy stuff. We both are single and have our little escapades with women. He definitely does way more drugs and drinks more than me. 

He has a nice dog too, I end up taking her to the beach and park more than his smoked out ass.

Kind of amazed he's able to hold down a steady job if he can't even be bothered to walk his dog. That's sad. 

3 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

I’m getting 20s roommate PTSD now.  Horrifying.

Man...there was definitely some, hmm, motivation to getting my first apartment at 22.

In the 9 years I lived by myself before my wife (then girlfriend) moved in I can only think of 6 months worth of exceptions.

@abdcskins you sound well on your way to walking in on a dead body in your apartment, bro, there's gotta be someone else in town that can help you split the rent.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Man...there was definitely some, hmm, motivation to getting my first apartment at 22.

In the 9 years I lived by myself before my wife (then girlfriend) moved in I can only think of 6 months worth of exceptions.

@abdcskins you sound well on your way to walking in on a dead body in your apartment, bro, there's gotta be someone else in town that can help you split the rent.

Definitely been thinking about kicking him out.  I am raising his rent to $1,600 a month in November, which is pretty good.  Pays the mortgage and then some.  Not sure I can get that from a new tenant.