Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

I got pink eye the day after the Razor Ramon vs. Sean Michaels ladder match.

My family hosted a party for the Pay Per View.  All the kids at the party, wrestled for a few hours before the PPV started - we (even us kids) knew it was fake.  I was 12 years old.

We watched that match and died.  I woke up 10 hours later and had pink eye.

Pink eye.

I haven't been more hyped for wrestling right now, as I've been since around 1999.

Thinking about ordering Wrestlemania, but they better ****ing make a bombshell change out of it.  Like the Attitude Era change.  Do it.

The people I was close to years and years ago keep popping into the restaurant...it's always so good to see them, holy cow.  A lot of times I have to tell them the bad news, but I get a lot of support. 

Haven't seen one guy in so long, he came in twice today...he was showing my manager pics of me from decades ago and I was embarrassed to no end!

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Making my mom's spaghetti recipe with her tomorrow.  Nervous.  Definitely the most pressure I've had cooking ever.  Except that one time where I had too many coals and put the chicken leg quarters on too early.

The Russians call it, "Tsar Bomba".

Mom is gonna call me out like 85 times for putting on too much/too little spice and slight time management flaws.  I love it.

• Thumb up 1

Kitties have gotten their wet food dinner, Vicki has her insulin shot.  All 4 litter boxes are changed, trash is at the curb.  Bathrooms are clean.  Tomorrow's coffee is prepped and timed.  Dinner is some veggies from a local southern food place featured on an episode of Guy Fieri's DDD. 

I'm clean and in my jammies, ready for hoops! 

(As an aside...I need a pedicure, but I just cannot bear the thought of someone else working on my feet.) 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2