Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Thieving Maras at Redskins

TK

Just now, KDawg said:

I’m not even sure what to think about the game today. It’s on... out of habit more than anything. 

Go Skins?

I'm rooting for Haskins to have another good game and continue to prove that he's the guy because that's ultimately the best case for the franchise.  Also rooting for other young players like Martin and Terry to continue progress.  Win / Loss is not priority, if those other things are successful and the team wins, so be it, i'm not going to be mad about it. 

4 minutes ago, zskins said:

I am glad the stadium looks empty. Dan will be taking less sales money from the concession today. This should wake him up if not already. 

Dan gets enough money from simply being an owner in the NFL. The empty stadium is more about pride and I hope;... maybe I'm sure that there'll be some major changes because of it this offseason.

4 minutes ago, zskins said:

I am glad the stadium looks empty. Dan will be taking less sales money from the concession today. This should wake him up if not already. 

Attendance has been going down for years.  Dan is in his own world.  He doesn’t think logically.  

Archived