Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gruden fired per John Keim

UK_HOG

Just now, RememberOsaka said:

My guess is that Bruce is "reassigned" to a new role after the season.  Danny doesn't understand that the fans will not accept anything less than removing Bruce's stench from the organization entirely.

I disagree in that I do think fans will accept it.  Not the amount he needs to accept it in order to not continue being embarrassed every week as the stands fill with opposing colors.  But there will be folks that will rally behind whatever joke they conjure up.

25 minutes ago, Hogs 1991 said:

Oh don’t worry . He’s on his way out the door as well.

What makes you so sure? Everything we see hear and read is that Bruce is ****ing safe as hell. That danny boy needs a bff and he is Ok running the Redskins into the ground if it means keeping bruce around. 

This is worst case scenario for me. If Bruce gets to pick another HC he gets another 3 to 5 yrs to run this organization into the ground even further. Lock in the legacy of worst franchise ever.  

Don't get me wrong, I would like for you to be right. It's our only hope of possibly being competitive since dan will not sell the team. 

37 minutes ago, tshile said:

Needed to fire Allen first. 

bad sign. 

Not necessarily. The coach who replaces Gruden for the rest if the season most likely is only an interim. Need Allen gone before the next actual coach is hired.

Remain hopeful...

3 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

What makes you so sure? Everything we see hear and read is that Bruce is ****ing safe as hell. That danny boy needs a bff and he is Ok running the Redskins into the ground if it means keeping bruce around. 

This is worst case scenario for me. If Bruce gets to pick another HC he gets another 3 to 5 yrs to run this organization into the ground even further. Lock in the legacy of worst franchise ever.  

Don't get me wrong, I would like for you to be right. It's our only hope of possibly being competitive since dan will not sell the team. 

It also looked like Vinny was safe when him and Danny was “scouting” QBs together at the end of the 2009 season, and look how that turned out. Things aren’t always what they seem.

7 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I disagree in that I do think fans will accept it.  Not the amount he needs to accept it in order to not continue being embarrassed every week as the stands fill with opposing colors.  But there will be folks that will rally behind whatever joke they conjure up.

I agree with you....there will always be folks who will eat up whatever $15 **** sandwich Bruce and Dan serve up and wash it down with their $14 beers.

6 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

If Bruce gets to pick another HC he gets another 3 to 5 yrs to run this organization into the ground even further.

That will all but drain the last few ounces of fandom in me.  I fully expect it to happen.  

I’m expecting a flash hire where coach gets “total control” that ends in a swift, fiery death.

1 minute ago, skins island connection said:

That's a good start, but I doubt he will get rid of Allen until the end of the season.

Jay, for what its worth, thanks for a few good times, but mostly it was disappointment. And if you're not exactly sure if you are fired, GO CHECK THE TAPE !!

Or see that the key card no longer works.

5 minutes ago, Hogs 1991 said:

It also looked like Vinny was safe when him and Danny was “scouting” QBs together at the end of the 2009 season, and look how that turned out. Things aren’t always what they seem.

You are more than welcome to continue with what I see as wishful thinking but I will not be celebrating anything until i hear that low life POS Bruce Allen has been fired. Jay is a patsy here. Never had a real chance with bruce in charge. 

i wish Jay well. He lasted this long at the cesspool known as tee Dan Snyder Washington Redskins. Hope dan and bruce both rot in hell. They have ruined football for literally millions of people. Simply wasting good air. 

As far as Bruce goes, there's part of me that thinks what may happen is that Dan will attempt to recruit some really high grade candidates and they will will tell him (or whisper to him) I could consider the job, but Allen can't be part of the mix. If Allen's rep is as bad as we've heard it reported around the league then that may very well happen. Likewise, it has to curdle Dan's milk at least a little looking at what Miami got in trade for their "average" left tackle and then look at the nothing they've gotten so far out of Trent and, going back, Kirk.

Jay though fell through the floor this season. He may not have a Super Bowl roster, but he has better talent than that. What we saw against the Giants and pretty much everyone we played was ridiculous especially on defense. The final straw might actually have been Colt McCoy. I get the feeling that Jay's been shouting, "It would be so much better if Colt was playing" and it wound up being worse. Jay chose right when he championed Kirk over RGIII. That was a move that easily could have gotten a coach killed, but he was proven right. Jay doing the same thing for Colt may have backfired.

Archived