Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

I'm getting shades of that Playoff series against the Rangers when the Caps were called for Too-Many-Men when the Rangers had 9 skaters on the ice and multiple guys playing the puck.

Edited by PokerPacker

1 minute ago, China said:

The score is still 0 - 0, but the Caps can't even maintain in the Rangers end on the power play. Caps look totally outmatched.

Their first powerplay had excellent possession and puck-movement.  Not as good on the second.

Commentating team:

(paraphrasing) "Some weak calls out there.  The one against Pacioretti was a good call.  All of the calls against the Rangers were bad calls."

2 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Their first powerplay had excellent possession and puck-movement.  Not as good on the second.

Commentating team:

(paraphrasing) "Some weak calls out there.  The one against Pacioretti was a good call.  All of the calls against the Rangers were bad calls."

All the more reason to watch with the sound off.

OMG nothing annoys me more than when they get too ****ing cute with the puck and don't just SHOOT THE ****ING PUCK!!!

23 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Commentating team:

Stop watching on ESPN and put on Momumental.

43 minutes ago, China said:

The score is still 0 - 0, but the Caps can't even maintain in the Rangers end on the power play. Caps look totally outmatched.

To think this post was only 30 minutes ago.

I came in on 0-0, too...overpowered is one way to put it.

It didn't like that hit that sent one of our players head first into the wall...but went from zero to body body uppercut just like that 😢

4 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Don't say "die" just yet.

Plenty of time, but they can't let them score anymore...that felt like a collapse pace the Rangers were scoring at...be nice go to next period them still at 3

Please make this powerplay count...

Edited by Renegade7

12 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I like the back-door play there with the room that was available.

Sometimes I wish he would jus smack it in and hope for a ricochet at minimum, but that goalie that time was looking right at him and ready for it.

• Like 1