Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

3 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

that replay... wow... just watched FIVE caps stare at the puck in front of Sammy, with the ONE fla player going after the puck

I mean I'm guessing they couldn't see it easily in the scrum.  It was like the exact same thing that happened on the goal by Shultz but it was for us.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

I mean I'm guessing they couldn't see it easily in the scrum.  It was like the exact same thing that happened on the goal by Shultz but it was for us.

And it seemed to ping-pong around quite a bit.

Not looking forward to 4-on-4 hockey.

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

you're probably right. just hard to believe all 6 guys on the ice for us couldnt find that puck while their 1 guy had no problem

Seems like FLA's plan now is to get the puck behind the net and hope for some BS to get the puck right in the front of the net.

Just now, PokerPacker said:

I knew something was up with Joe.

Yeah it was odd though I didn't hear anything until like 5 mins into the first.  He sounded fine before that.  He also sounded fine on Grant and Danny earlier today.

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

I knew something was up with Joe.

Did he call the game on Saturday and Monday?  I was at both.  My voice is shot so wondering if it was a national broadcast and Joe B yelled his ass off from the stands.

Just now, 86 Snyder said:

Did he call the game on Saturday and Monday?  I was at both.  My voice is shot so wondering if it was a national broadcast and Joe B yelled his ass off from the stands.

Dunno about Saturday cause I was out of town, but all of the weekday games have been broadcast locally and nationally.  I've been listening to Joe and Locker for all of em.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

“I’ve never seen a hockey game”

“I just made an idiotic comment”

Obviously I’ve seen a hockey game, genius. Am i not allowed to be angry? 

just be glad there isn’t a middle finger reaction on here, you’d have received one with that response. 

13 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Dunno about Saturday cause I was out of town, but all of the weekday games have been broadcast locally and nationally.  I've been listening to Joe and Locker for all of em.

He has laryngitis apparently 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993