Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So...Went to a Trump Rally today...

Renegade7

@visionary I'm telling you I tried to stay stoic as I could, but some stuff my disdain broke through.  On his farm redistribution thing I put my hands in my head for a sec and looked up to people unsure if they should cheer to that, dead serious.  

Should I be suprised I didnt see anything about who would be speaking?  A lot of "who's that guy", but Obama rally didnt have a list of people that would speak besides him, either back during his first run.

@TheGreatBuzz America is still keeping it together more that other western governments.. maybe democracy is the experiment that didn’t work? The alternative is that things aren’t as dire as you think they are, we just worry about it more.

i think it’s the latter.

5 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

We should not give in to the inevitable nature of the worst intentions of some people in this country for votes.

Well, inevitable things are inevitable whether you give into them or not. That’s what makes them inevitable. Racist people are inevitable.

Using ignorance and fear as a tool to centralize your power is not inevitable, but man is pretty good at it. Them will get you more power than God. 

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Right here.

I personally think people put way too much faith into politicians these days.  People seem to think that these candidates can fix anything/everything that ails us.  I'm not sure why I should have faith in any of them.  And voting for someone else because they're anyone but Trump isn't good enough for me.  

Only we, the citizens, can repair societal woes.. and that's a long shot to say the least. However, politicians CAN fix governmental problems. Will they? No. They don't suffer from from them.

31 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Well, inevitable things are inevitable whether you give into them or not. That’s what makes them inevitable. Racist people are inevitable.

Using ignorance and fear as a tool to centralize your power is not inevitable, but man is pretty good at it. Them will get you more power than God. 

Stop it, racist people may be inevitable but pandering to them for votes is a choice.

^^^^ that's one of the cats I was talking to, he was with the guy with the JOBS hat.  Gotta say, when the JOBS hat guy got to a certain point, I saw that NYT report roll his eyes without moving them.  His brain clicked off and he stopped taking notes, I was internally weak.

Archived