Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

1 hour ago, SAli457180 said:

Yeah, back when we thought they had turned a corner and thought the future was bright.  We had no idea what was coming

Not gonna lie, I thought the Skins were going to be a good team for a decade with the way RG-III and Al Morris looked that year.  

I don't really bet on football games, but there is a big part of me that thinks I could be rich if I just start betting huge on the Dolphins beating the 1st half spread.  They have so many games where they play teams well in the 1st half.

11 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Dolphins up a point late. We could be moving up to pick #2.

Weren’t we already pick #2 with our loss to the bills? Pretty sure i saw that somewhere. That the bengals had the #1 overall and we had the #2 overall as of earlier this week.

edit: yep, first is bengals at 0-9. Then us at 1-8. Then dolphins, at 1-7 (if they lose, then we move into  3rd cause of that stupid W in Miami) 

Amazing how the Steelers have turned around their season. And without Ben Roethlisberger too. That’s just amazing. I thought for sure when they were 1-4, they were cooked. But then again...almost anyone but the skins can come out of a hole as deep as that. This would be their 4th straight win if they hold on 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Amazing how the Steelers have turned around their season. And without Ben Roethlisberger too. That’s just amazing. I thought for sure when they were 1-4, they were cooked. But then again...almost anyone but the skins can come out of a hole as deep as that. This would be their 4th straight win if they hold on 

Now THAT is a team with a damn good culture. And as hard as I have been on Mike Tomlin, he's done a tremendous coaching job this season.

Archived