Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

San Diego Comic Con 2019- News, Trailers, Panels, Etc..

88Comrade2000

16 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I just want to see D&D get boo’d offstage for their laziness and lack of ****s to give over the last two seasons of GOT

I've missed this. I thought maybe the Emmy nominations would get your fired up again. 

Two things that caught my attention. One, I thought Portman had said she was done with Thor/MARVEL. And secondly, I wonder if they're still planning on retconning the old Wesley Snipes Blade films especially now that they just announced a new Blade film.

9 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

its Marvel's world, we just exist in it

They are so incredibly good at discovering talent and casting their work.  I'm extremely interested in this Shang Chi movie whereas I didn't read the comic and didn't care about it before.  I think it's going to funny and thrilling and brilliant.

Nothing around the Hulk kind of bugs me. Seems they've buttoned down the rights around the X-men and Fantastic 4. They can't do a stand alone for the Hulk in Phase 4? Or, you have how many movies coming out? He could be in most of those. Thor 4, Guardians 3, Strange 2, Panther 2, Spidey 3.....

On 7/18/2019 at 2:02 PM, Mournblade said:

All I want to know is what DC Animation has in store for the next year (other than Batman Hush and WW Bloodlines which we already know about)

So DC Animation announces:

Superman: Red Son

Justice League Dark: Apokolips War

Superman: Man of Tomorrow

(these in addition to Batman Hush and WW Bloodlines which had already been mentioned). 

Archived