Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

US and Iran Relations (News and Discussion)

visionary

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

I don't think the Hezbollah thing is right.  I think it was the head of a Iraqi proxy group that they used in Iraq and Syria that got killed (also named Hezbollah).  Or maybe he's saying both were killed.  Hmmm.  That seems unlikely.  But so does Solemeni being killed so....

Edited by visionary

5 minutes ago, visionary said:

Glad he's dead.  He's responsible for a ton of deaths in Iraq and Syria and around the world. There are going to be a lot of people celebrating tonight.   Hopefully things don't spiral out of control now though.  

Of course it's going to spiral out of control.  Now, Iranians in general don't love their government, but they love the Revolutionary Guard.  They had all those protests going on recently.  Something to be united about now.

4 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

Of course it's going to spiral out of control.  Now, Iranians in general don't love their government, but they love the Revolutionary Guard.  They had all those protests going on recently.  Something to be united about now.

I don't think he's revolutionary guard.  He's behind setting up proxy groups and terror cells around the world.  He has more actual influence on the ground than most officials, but he is not exactly loved by Iranians.

Edited by visionary

Sounds like one REALLY effective move, for a first shot. 

Granted, Pearl Harbor was a really effective first shot, too. It's possible that a week/month/year from now, things could be seriously ****ed. 

But still, certainly looks more competent than typical Trump. 

I'm sure he'll stupid it up quick. Probably before morning. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, redskins59 said:

This is a disaster for that region.  

No it's not that guy was one of the biggest destabilzers in the region.  He's also responsible for hundreds of American deaths. this was long over due.  Iran has to now realize if they want to kick it up any further that we are willing to target their top leaders. 

Edited by nonniey

7 minutes ago, nonniey said:

No it's not that guy was one of the biggest destabilzers in the region.  He also responsible for hundreds of American deaths. this was long over due.  Iran has to now realize if they want to kick it up any further that we are willing to target their top leaders. 

We'll see.  You seem so sure.