Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

20 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Trent put out some ****ty film his Senior year too. 

Trent @ UW was probably my favorite game in the history of offensive linemen.

11 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Chase Young with 13.5 sacks in 8 games... that's just ridiculous. He's unstoppable out there, is he the best pass rushing prospect since Garrett or is he actually better? 

We desperately need another first round pick. Anyone but Young, Burrow, or Tua would be a crime after this season. We need OL help bad though as well. I firmly believe that the QB, OL, and DL has to take priority unless a ridiculous prospect is there from another position. If we could get a 2nd first round pick somehow and snag an OL that would be ideal. 

Definitely better than MG. Well, to my eyes. 

Garrett's sophomore season was dominant but his junior season was a disappointment.  I think Young is a better prospect than he was.

TBH, Young's edge rushing has been as good as it gets.  That part of his game is better than any prospect I can remember.  Better than Von Miller, Mario Williams, Robert Quinn, Jadeveon Clowney, JJ Watt, Vic Beasley, the Bosas, Josh Allen, Garrett, etc. were when they came out. 

He's in Julius Peppers/Terrell Suggs territory in terms of production and consistent impact against all comers in the pass game.

Where he differs from some of the other guys is the quality of his run defense.  He's not in Mack's and Watt's league in terms of his activity and impact against the run.  Almost all of his TFLs come from sacks and he's not a pursuit player.  Watt and Mack were all around dominant edge defenders.  They were singular players, Mack was a stand up linebacker at Buffalo and Watt can play virtually any technique.

But as a pure pass rusher, Young is in a league of his own.

Couple of sobering Monday draft thoughts following a depressing sports weekend:

- I still don't think we're going to draft high enough to get Chase Young.  It's almost unbelievable that there are several teams worse than us, but it's true.  Young is a top three lock.

- We're probably going to have to make a really hard choice between Andrew Thomas and Tristan Wirfs and that scares me.  I am hopeful about Thomas's traits, but scared of the Greg Robinson-like floor.  Without being able to assess his intangibles, Thomas is a very dicey evaluation because the odds are he'll go a lot higher than smart teams will be comfortable with.  But a team with a great OL coach might also get a stud and justify the pick.  Picking offensive tackles in the first round has been an adventure for NFL teams the past several years.

- I get the argument for swinging the bat for a high upside player who is a relatively safe bet, I have advanced it myself in plenty of drafts... but I think we should trade down if we're in a position to do so and Chase Young is off the board.  I would rather trade down than pick Jeudy or Okudah.  They've got All Pro type potential.  But I just don't think they're enough.  I think you can get highly effective WR by committee by picking second and third rounders at WR in this year's class.  And I think you must get effective DB by committee to run an elite secondary and pass defense.  I don't think Okudah is enough to fix our secondary.  Maybe you take what you can get and expect to spend several offseasons fixing the secondary.  But I think it's possible to fix it this year by trading down and getting two good corners early in the draft instead of just one.  I think a team that gets Jaylon Johnson and Trevon Diggs/Fulton/Henderson comes out ahead of the team who just gets Okudah.

6 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Where he differs from some of the other guys is the quality of his run defense.  He's not in Mack's and Watt's league in terms of his activity and impact against the run.  Almost all of his TFLs come from sacks and he's not a pursuit player.  Watt and Mack were all around dominant edge defenders.  They were singular players, Mack was a stand up linebacker at Buffalo and Watt can play virtually any technique.

But as a pure pass rusher, Young is in a league of his own.

What I have noticed about Young in limited viewings is in agreement with you. But, what I see in the run game is that he stays home. He doesn't go chasing a guy across the field or overpenetrate to try to get a TFL. He does his job in the run game. He essentially erases the cutback his direction because he is a very disciplined edge defender. Whereas Watt and Mack and the Bosas are downhill and chasing you down like they're Freddy Kruger and you're a prized victim. And that absolutely works in the NFL if you're good enough. But I like what Young does as far as that goes. It's different. And I think that makes him even more intriguing. 

How do we think Sweat will develop at the point of attack if teams' attacked that side (if we somehow managed to snag Young)?

ROUND:

Bengals

Joe Burrow

QB, LSU

Wow! What a rise for Joe Burrow. It's still awkward to see an actual big time quarterback under-center for the Tigers, but we are running out of "well, but" comments to use against LSU's ascending star.

After standout performances against Texas, Florida, and Auburn, a showdown against Alabama in Tuscaloosa awaits. If he's able to pass that test with flying colors, talks of him being selected No. 1 overall become a real discussion, but here, they have already happened 

A team that needs a facelift in a sense, the Bengals have talent on their roster, but it hasn't come to fruition and the time for a change at QB is well past due. Burrow provides the franchise with a breathe of fresh air at the position and the Duke Tobin-Zac Taylor regime select "their guy".

Dolphins

Tua Tagovailoa

QB, Alabama

Similar to what we saw in 2015, we could see quarterbacks become back-to-back selections at the top of the draft -- meaning that they will forever be attached at the hip and compared to one another.

"Tank For Tua" has been a common phrase used in South Beach and rightfully so. A team that's been stripped down to the studs is starved for talent at all spots. Starting at the top, finding a solution at quarterback is always a necessary right step in the rebuild.

With an expected $100 million-plus in cap space and an expected 12 draft picks, the future in Miami is bright for Chris Grier and Brian Flores, but the hard part now awaits with cashing in on the assets that the team owns.

Redskins

Chase Young

EDGE, Ohio State

Arguably the most dysfunctional and inept franchise in sports, the Redskins 2019 season is off to a 1-7 start -- their worst start since the 1998 season. Make no mistake about it, there's talent littered throughout this team, but the turmoil in multiple parts has created friction everywhere.

We don't know what the future holds as far as who the teams next head coach will be in 2020, but continuing to stockpile talent should be the top priority. The future of Dwayne Haskins remains bleak and it's really hard to tell what to make of it. 

If the belief is that he's the future going forward, the offseason should revolve around helping him succeed by building around him, but that shouldn't steer the team away from drafting the best player available over need, which in this case is Chase Young. A prospect that has the chance to be a franchise cornerstone for years to come.

Falcons

Jeffrey Okudah

CB, Ohio State

The most disappointing team in the NFL this season has been the Atlanta Falcons. Headed head-first towards a top-8 draft pick, they are a team that is stacked with talent, but it is playing well below its potential.

After firing multiple members on his coaching staff following last season, Dan Quinn seems to be on his last leg. The team has been on a downward slope since the loss to the Eagles in the 2018 Divisional Round of the playoffs.

With so many coverage busts and miscommunications, the team desperately needs a counterpart opposite of Desmond Trufant to slow down some of the high powered offenses the NFC South. Okudah has the potential to shutdown one side of the field and as only a one-year starter at Ohio State, his best football could still be ahead of him. 

Jets

Andrew Thomas

OT, Georgia

From Sam Darnold missing multiple games with mono to the Kelechi Osemele shoulder injury debacle that led to his eventual release, the Jets have been a mess so far. Adam Gase has looked a bit in over his head, but the team has looked overmatched at times along the offensive front.

Signing a six-year deal prior to the season, the franchise seems to be committed to general manager Joe Douglas over the long-haul. The mission should remain the same and that's to continue to build around Darnold and his promising skill set.

Getting Darnold a potential franchise left tackle like Thomas would go a long way at helping to keep him upright and allow him to flash even more of the potential that he's shown.

Giants

Isaiah Simmons

LB, Clemson

There aren't too many teams more than the Giants that are seeing early returns from their latest draft class. Despite the backlash, Dave Gettleman has built a visible foundation with Saquon Barkley, Will Hernandez, Daniel Jones, and Dexter Lawrence. 

His team-building belief has always been to build from the inside-out. Having said that and continuing to follow his blueprint, electing to take the versatile chess piece like Isaiah Simmons is perfect for a team that lacks defensive playmakers. 

A position-less prospect, Simmons can wear multiple hats while satisfying lots of needs because of his versatile skill set. Putting him in proper situations is key, but Simmons is a player that can play anywhere, which is what this defense desperately needs.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/jordan-reid-2020-nfl-mock-draft-2.0

13 minutes ago, KDawg said:

What I have noticed about Young in limited viewings is in agreement with you. But, what I see in the run game is that he stays home. He doesn't go chasing a guy across the field or overpenetrate to try to get a TFL. He does his job in the run game. He essentially erases the cutback his direction because he is a very disciplined edge defender. Whereas Watt and Mack and the Bosas are downhill and chasing you down like they're Freddy Kruger and you're a prized victim. And that absolutely works in the NFL if you're good enough. But I like what Young does as far as that goes. It's different. And I think that makes him even more intriguing. 

How do we think Sweat will develop at the point of attack if teams' attacked that side (if we somehow managed to snag Young)?

He's a disciplined force player and he can anchor pretty well because of how big he is.  But for a top three pick & all world type edge rusher, you kind of wish you were getting more of a playmaker against the run.  More plays both inside his area and outside too.  Even Vic Beasley and Von Miller were bigger playmakers in that aspect of the position.  I'm not sure the processing speed and run instincts are quite there.  I don't think he's anticipating and finding the football fast enough and playing through his man enough to do anything more than anchor his gap on most runs.  It's a pretty different looking player to the guy who's reading pass and the pass rushing instincts and aggression are just so manifest.  I think it's reflective of him not having a ton of experience as an every down player yet.

He's a no-brainer because of what he can do against a passing offense, but it's a little worrisome to see so little impact against the run because it's the kind of thing that could keep him from reaching his potential as a DPOY caliber player.

As for your question about Sweat, I'm pleased and mildly surprised at his run D this year.  That's something for him to hang his hat on, and I suspect it's the reason his PFF grade is actually pretty decent.  The potential for a really good run defender was there because of the dominating length.  I think he can be a high quality force player in like a year or two and he's clearly got the speed to make an impact from the backside.  The next step for him as a run defender will be speeding up his reads and playing more aggressively.

And it goes without saying that I think a more aggressive coach and scheme could probably help him.  Between this DL and Landon Collins, we should really be playing as aggressively as possible against the run.

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

As for your question about Sweat, I'm pleased and mildly surprised at his run D this year.  That's something for him to hang his hat on, and I suspect it's the reason his PFF grade is actually pretty decent.  The potential for a really good run defender was there because of the dominating length.  I think he can be a high quality force player in like a year or two and he's clearly got the speed to make an impact from the backside.  The next step for him as a run defender will be speeding up his reads and playing more aggressively.

And it goes without saying that I think a more aggressive coach and scheme could probably help him.  Between this DL and Landon Collins, we should really be playing as aggressively as possible against the run.

Yeah that's what I see as well. And that makes me like Young more to be paired with him. Sweat goes to the other side to replace Kerrigan. Young goes to the defensive left and plays the anchor/pass rusher role while he still develops his playmaking in the run game.

That is a scary defensive front with those guys in there. 

Pipe dream, though. I don't think they take Young even if he's there. But that's a lot of front office pessimism coming to fruition. He should really be a no-brainer if he's on the board.

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Couple of sobering Monday draft thoughts following a depressing sports weekend:

- I still don't think we're going to draft high enough to get Chase Young.  It's almost unbelievable that there are several teams worse than us, but it's true.  Young is a top three lock.

-

Some big games coming up in that regard.  The one good thing is the Jets-Bengals-Dolphins duke it out with each other.  One of them has to win.   

Dolphins Jets next Sunday

Dolphins Jets again

Dolphins Bengals

Redskins-Jets 

Bengals Jets

Falcons worry me they have two games against Tampa, 1 game against Jax, Carolina at home that are maybe winnable.

As for us the tipping point game IMO is the one against the Jets.  If we lose that one, I think we end up top 3.  If we win, I think we miss it.  I think we have an off chance of upsetting the Bills or beating the Lions or Giants at home.  It wouldn't surprise me if we end 3-13 but I'd bet on 2-14.   

6 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Pipe dream, though. I don't think they take Young even if he's there. But that's a lot of front office pessimism coming to fruition. He should really be a no-brainer if he's on the board.

The only upside of keeping Trent would be them taking LT away as a need.  Keim said yesterday they are thinking of extending Kerrigan's contract.  I can see them opting LT over edge rusher for need reasons.  And if so talk about adding to the pile of the national media (and many Redskins fans) thinking the franchise is a joke. 

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

As for us the tipping point game IMO is the one against the Jets.  If we lose that one, I think we end up top 3.  If we win, I think we miss it.  I think we have an off chance of upsetting the Bills or beating the Lions or Giants at home.  It wouldn't surprise me if we end 3-13 but I'd bet on 2-14.   

If we end up 2-14 we are picking in the top 2, guaranteed. Ironically that would energize the fan base a bit lol...

20 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The only upside of keeping Trent would be them taking LT away as a need.  Keim said yesterday they are thinking of extending Kerrigan's contract.  I can see them opting LT over edge rusher for need reasons.  And if so talk about adding to the pile of the national media (and many Redskins fans) thinking the franchise is a joke. 

Does it, though? If he doesn't play LT is still a need.

7 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Does it, though? If he doesn't play LT is still a need.

LOL, yeah I presume he ultimately plays.  But sure its possible that he still holds out -- that's what D. Hall suggested.  I was just listening to JP Finlay and he thinks Trent comes back to get vested before week 10 but then gives every excuse not to play.  So it seems like we are headed for an odd showdown. 

Finlay also said he thinks they want Kerrigan to retire as a Redskin.  Keim mentioned yesterday they he heard they want to give him an extension. 

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

LOL, yeah I presume he ultimately plays.  But sure its possible that he still holds out -- that's what D. Hall suggested.  I was just listening to JP Finlay and he thinks Trent comes back to get vested before week 10 but then gives every excuse not to play.  So it seems like we are headed for an odd showdown. 

Finlay also said he thinks they want Kerrigan to retire as a Redskin.  Keim mentioned yesterday they he heard they want to give him an extension. 

Please stop. It’s Monday already and I don’t need this kind of negativity in my life :ols:

14 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I don't think Trent ever suits up for us again.  This is a matter of principle for him.

But I'd also head the potential for conflict off by telling him to stay home and I'll trade him in January.

If for some reason he did intend to show up and mail in the final weeks of the season so he could get an accrued season, I would make his life an absolute Hell in practice.

It's early, but looking like I missed on Jeffery Simmons.  I didn't pan him, but I was lower on him than he deserved.  This was my evaluation of him from December of last year:

Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi St, Jr - 5.95

Strengths

- Arguably the premier one gapping run defender from the one technique in the class
- Excellent size for the position
- Burly, columnar build with very broad shoulders and joints and minimal sloppy weight.  Carries 300 pounds very well
- Vines for arms
- huge hands
- Excellent functional power. Routinely puts OGs on skates
- Anchor at the PoA is good, if not quite great
- Game over when he latches on and extends.  Bull rush can be devastating
- Very good first step.  Often the first one through the neutral zone
- Hits run fits very quickly and excels at spilling runs
- Smart player.  Does a good job finding the football and sniffing out misdirection
- Very aggressive and bruising run defender that wins through attrition.  Motor keeps running through the fourth quarter
- Played well against his best competition

Weaknesses

- Two down player.
- Just a bull rusher.  Arm over looked clunky and inaccurate
- No counter rushes.  Stymied if his initial plan fails
- Limited playmaking range.  Not a great runner who can make pursuit plays
- Hand placement on punch inconsistent
- Spends too much time patty-caking.  Needs to shuck faster after he wins his gap to finish the tackle
- Not a very twitchy athlete
- Pads tend to climb too much off the line on passing downs
- Easily neutralized by doubles and chips in pass pro
- Not a great athlete capable of making plays off his frame.  Whiffs more arm tackles than you want to see
- Has some balance issues
- Partially a result of scheme, but gets himself sealed from the A-Gap more than you want to see.  He has a plan and gets up field and can't really deviate from it
- Not much of a threat on stunts/twists
- Character issues

I see some Kenny Clark in Jeffery Simmons, except that I think Simmons has a lot better body.  Probably a second round talent who could sneak into the late first like Clark did.  But some teams probably won't put him very high on their board because of a street fighting incident from before he got to Mississippi St where he beat a woman on the ground.  Ultimately his range will depend on how teams view his potential as a pass rusher.  He is not a very good rusher at all--basically if he can't win with his inital bull, then you've stoned him.  But he has the speed and the body to become a very good one if he can develop his pass rushing instincts, balance, handwork, and repertoire/plan.

His run defense as a traditional one gapping 4-3 nose and three tech is elite level.  Not a very good option as a two gapping nose.  He's got the strength and arm length to become a quality 5 tech for a 3-4 front, but the speed across the neutral zone is what makes him special.  He should be used in an attacking scheme looking to spill the run.

I think I dinged him too much because of the ready comparison to Oliver and Quinnen Williams last year.  I think Zierlein is going to end up being right about him.

That Titans defense has a really good front now.

Another thing, look at how that Mississippi State defense has fallen off a cliff after losing Simmons, Montez, and Jonathan Abrams.  It speaks to their quality.  That was a special group and there are like three programs in the country that can reload after losing players like that.

@stevemcqueen1 I’m with you in that if we miss out on Young, I’d be looking to trade back.  Corner is a big need and a receiver opposite Terry would be great, but considering the lack of a 2nd and the needs we have... the more picks the better.  Getting a first for Trent and trading back to regain a 2nd could be a big help.  

I’m hopeful Martin can emerge as a starting caliber guard for us, but we need two tackles, and potentially replacements for both Scherff and Flowers.  Oline could get ugly real quick and a top corner or receiver isn’t likely to help us overcome a highly questionable oline.  

With all the talk of Bruce’s ego regarding the Trent situation, I think it comes into play at qb too.  I’m betting Allen’s gonna want Smith and Haskins as his guys.  Have a feeling we might have trouble finding a partner to trade down with and Allen’s going to want to protect ‘his’ qbs.  We should probably prepare ourselves for a LT early (which, if I’m being honest, isn’t the worst move... even if it might be far from the best).   Sure would be nice to have the Trent situation resolved sooner than later.  

I love the idea of Kerrigan retiring as a Redskin - he’s been the consummate professional - but extending him?  That would be crazy.  

47 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I don't think Trent ever suits up for us again.  This is a matter of principle for him.

But I'd also head the potential for conflict off by telling him to stay home and I'll trade him in January.

If for some reason he did intend to show up and mail in the final weeks of the season so he could get an accrued season, I would make his life an absolute Hell in practice.

I've been one of the leading advocates on the Trent thread to deal him.  So yeah am more than all in about trading Trent.  But this FO spooks me so am worried that even if we are in position to take Young we might not.  So that's just me being emotional in advance on that count. :(

After reading about the desire of a Kerrigan extension, I'm already backing off my focus on Young, so these ****ers don't break my heart when they do something stupid.

I guess the best I can hope for is they trade down, rather than taking a tackle at #3 overall.  

We aren't picking #1 but I think #2 is up for grabs. In an ideal world some team falls in love with  Burrow or Tua and offers us a mother lode to move up to get him, but we don't move too far down and can still get either Okudah, Thomas, Jeudy, or Young. So basically, don't move farther back than 6. All those guys are impactful players who also fill positions of need.

This would be the nightmare playing out of skipping Young.    I like all the buzz about Burrow, hope the draft geeks are right and he goes #1 or #2

NFL MOCK DRAFT
ROUND 1

Round 1 - Pick 1

LSU • SR • 6'4" / 216 LBS
PROJECTED TEAM
Cincinnati
PROSPECT RNK
NA
POSITION RNK
NA

In back-to-back drafts, the quarterback who's been the first pick got there after a meteoric rise up draft boards. Burrow would make it three in a row for that trend.
Round 1 - Pick 2

ALABAMA • JR • 6'1" / 218 LBS
PROJECTED TEAM
Miami
PROSPECT RNK
3rd
POSITION RNK
1st

The tank for Miami nets Tagovailoa at No. 2 overall. Have to consider that a win for the organization.
Round 1 - Pick 3

GEORGIA • JR • 6'5" / 320 LBS
PROJECTED TEAM
Washington
PROSPECT RNK
8th
POSITION RNK
1st

No need for any movement for the Redskins' pick. Thomas is the best left tackle in college football, and the team is likely going to have a gaping hole at the position next year.
Round 1 - Pick 4

OHIO STATE • JR • 6'1" / 200 LBS
PROJECTED TEAM
Atlanta
PROSPECT RNK
1st
POSITION RNK
1st

Atlanta's defense is porous and the secondary has gotten exploited every week. Okudah would help a great deal, as he's a super-athletic, ball-hawking outside cornerback.
Round 1 - Pick 5

Chase Young EDGE
OHIO STATE • JR • 6'5" / 265 LBS
PROJECTED TEAM
N.Y. Jets
PROSPECT RNK
2nd
POSITION RNK
1st

Stuck between Young and Jerry Jeudy here for the Jets would be a nice draft-day dilemma. While Darnold needs more offensive weaponry, Young is the better prospect overall, and New York desperately needs more outside pass rush.
Round 1 - Pick 6

ALABAMA • JR • 6'1" / 192 LBS
PROJECTED TEAM
N.Y. Giants
PROSPECT RNK
9th
POSITION RNK
1st

Jeudy is instantly Daniel Jones' No. 1 target -- especially on the outside -- and his fluidity as an athlete gives him positional flexibility. He'll be an awesome fit in Pat Shurmur's West Coast offense.

I’d put two things at 0%

1) Burrow over Tua, having just watched Burrow v Fla.

2) Young dropping outside of the top 2.

If Tua comes back healthy, he & Young are going #1 & #2. I could, though, see Tua returning to Bama & spending another year with his brother, if his injury costs them a spot in the playoff. 

Isaiah Simmons moving up, or so it seems. 

Just now, volsmet said:

I’d put two things at 0%

If Tua comes back healthy, he & Young are going #1 & #2. I could, though, see Tua returning to Bama & spending another year with his brother, if his injury costs them a spot in the playoff. 

I think at worst Bama loses to LSU but if so I think they end up in the Sugar Bowl and can still win the title. 

Yeah I don't see Young dropping past #2.    

5 hours ago, skinny21 said:

@stevemcqueen1 I’m with you in that if we miss out on Young, I’d be looking to trade back.  Corner is a big need and a receiver opposite Terry would be great, but considering the lack of a 2nd and the needs we have... the more picks the better.  Getting a first for Trent and trading back to regain a 2nd could be a big help.  

I’m hopeful Martin can emerge as a starting caliber guard for us, but we need two tackles, and potentially replacements for both Scherff and Flowers.  Oline could get ugly real quick and a top corner or receiver isn’t likely to help us overcome a highly questionable oline.  

With all the talk of Bruce’s ego regarding the Trent situation, I think it comes into play at qb too.  I’m betting Allen’s gonna want Smith and Haskins as his guys.  Have a feeling we might have trouble finding a partner to trade down with and Allen’s going to want to protect ‘his’ qbs.  We should probably prepare ourselves for a LT early (which, if I’m being honest, isn’t the worst move... even if it might be far from the best).   Sure would be nice to have the Trent situation resolved sooner than later.  

I love the idea of Kerrigan retiring as a Redskin - he’s been the consummate professional - but extending him?  That would be crazy.  

Deal Trent, move back, & we can get our tackle, WR & CB obviously. Sounds like a plan to me.

As I’ve said repeatedly, I want another back we can throw the ball too. Jones with GB displayed again last night that it’s impossible to account fir these guys I;the passing game. Chris Thompson should be a WR more often than he’s lined up at rb, I hope Love & Guice get to 100% by the summer, but as Steve noted, we may be looking at another RB at some point, and McFarland is the perfect back to split out. You can’t cover these guys one on one, they’re too good in space, their balance is too good, they break tackles too easily, they put guys off balance too easily. Speed, 3rd down backs, and TEs. The TEs are hard to come by, but the backs & speed are there to be had... as KC illustrates.

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I think at worst Bama loses to LSU but if so I think they end up in the Sugar Bowl and can still win the title. 

Yeah I don't see Young dropping past #2.    

I don’t think Bama gets in if they lose to LSU, but the point I aimed to make is I don’t think it’s out of the question that Tua returns. 

5 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I've been one of the leading advocates on the Trent thread to deal him. 

Seems like a decent idea to me.

15 minutes ago, volsmet said:

I’d put two things at 0%

Isaiah Simmons moving up, or so it seems. 

I think you're right about Burrow. I mean, good prospect. But a healthy Tua is a much better prospect. The only way any QB leapfrogs him is if the injury concerns are blatant and obvious to team doctors and front offices. 

Chase Young will likely go 1 or 2. I think 3 is a minute possibility depending on how the Bengals and Dolphins operate their draft.

Archived