Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 NFL Draft discussion thread

seantaylor=god

3 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Broncos select Dalton Risner

Another OT

I actually like Risner on the inside of the line more. He struggled some with speed on the edge. I think he would be really good at G and he has played C as well. I do like the player though. 

If Mack Wilson falls to us I am going to go wild.  I think we will have a great shot at Hakeem Butler.  No clue how DK and especially AJ Brown are still available

I just keep wishing these teams keep reaching.  We need about 5 more to make something special happen

Packers go AJ Brown probably

1 minute ago, Poindexter said:

If Mack Wilson falls to us I am going to go wild.  I think we will have a great shot at Hakeem Butler.  No clue how DK and especially AJ Brown are still available

I just keep wishing these teams keep reaching.  We need about 5 more to make something special happen

DK is basically a rocked up Stephen Hill with more upside but similar risk

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

I wouldn't be opposed to packaging our 3rd rounders to move back into the 2nd if there is a good LG or WR prospect.

Straight from chart, that would be 57 or 58, picks of Eagles and Cowboys.  

edit: and with no 4th, we'd be quiet for a while.

11 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Not sure how plugged in he actually is, but Matt Miller just said that zero teams asked Greedy in for a visit. ZERO.

That is...really bad for someone who was supposed to be one of the best corners in the draft.

1 minute ago, Forehead said:

That is...really bad for someone who was supposed to be one of the best corners in the draft.

Almost unthinkable. He must have bombed his combine interviews in spectacular fashion. 

Archived