Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fake Christian Crusader & Blackwater Founder Erik Prince grilled by Mehdi Hasan and admits to perjury

Bozo the kKklown

I remember when Al Jazeera ran a story on Peyton Manning taking HGH. Guy I know said he didn’t like how all the biggest media outlets picked up on the story because it “legitimized” Al Jazeera.

Cause, ya know... that name sounds awfully Muslim. I was like, “they’re kinda one of the biggest news outlets in the world, dude.”

He likes FOXNews though. Thinks they’re legitimate.

It's insanely refreshing to see that sort of journalism and interview. God how I wish we had that sort of thing here and that we could somehow get all of these worthless liars to be interviewed by someone like Mehdi Hasan.

Which leads me to my main question...how in the actual ass did they get a lying right winger like Erik Prince to agree to this interview?? Most Trumpsters or Trump talking heads would NEVER in 100 eons agree to that sort of top notch, no nonsense, incisive interview. Did Prince not know who he was being interviewed by? Did he think he could outsmart him (maybe he thought Mehdi was just another stupid brown barbarian)?

I wish this sort of thing was mandatory for public servants and the like. Keep their asses in check.

16 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I remember when Al Jazeera ran a story on Peyton Manning taking HGH. Guy I know said he didn’t like how all the biggest media outlets picked up on the story because it “legitimized” Al Jazeera.

Cause, ya know... that name sounds awfully Muslim. I was like, “they’re kinda one of the biggest news outlets in the world, dude.”

He likes FOXNews though. Thinks they’re legitimate.

Dude, you can’t diss Fox News for being a mouthpiece of the GOP, when Al Jazeera is literally the mouthpiece of the Qatari government. They are state funded. They have a serious pro Sunni, anti Shia news organization. Granted, they have expanded and become a more accepted news organization, but at its base is a state funded news organization. 

A D.C. jury is not a real American jury...😠

So, that's because they're what? Too brown? Too liberal? Too educated? Part of the Deep State? Not religious enough? 

Or because they weren't enough like Eric? Born into wealth, indoctrinated with a fundamentalists belief that all non-believers are subhumans he can kill to ease that throbbing murder bon^&$ he has in his pants?

So a couple thoughts on this.  Blackwater, and really any large scale private military force are reprehensible to me.  They’re nothing more than hired mercenaries filled with military rejects looking to get rich by killing people.  Private military orgs like them should absolutely be illegal on the world stage.  NOTHING, could possibly legitimate their use in my opinion.  The fact that Bush could be so absolutely stupid to start a war in a country and not have enough American military left to police what was left of that destroyed state that they had to pay a company like Blackwater on a no compete contract is criminal.

I may be grossly uninformed about the above subject but **** if it doesn’t make us look like a country of miscreants having a company like Blackwater doing our bidding for us.

I’ll always views Al Jazeera in a skeptical light.  They have real reporters, but I don’t think they’re looking out for America’s best interest when they’re telling their stories at all times and I don’t trust that they aren’t purposefully trying to shed America in a bad light.

46 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Dude, you can’t diss Fox News for being a mouthpiece of the GOP, when Al Jazeera is literally the mouthpiece of the Qatari government. They are state funded. They have a serious pro Sunni, anti Shia news organization. Granted, they have expanded and become a more accepted news organization, but at its base is a state funded news organization. 

I didn’t mean to come off as all lovey dovey on Al Jazeera. My point was the same one you’re making just in reverse. You can’t dismiss Al Jazeera as illegitimate when you get all your information from FOXNews.

1 hour ago, Popeman38 said:

I think that, while as a whole it is obviously owned as you stated, Al Jazeera doesn't have as much bias nowadays as some believe...especially Al Jazeera English. I think it used to be worse but in an attempt to market themselves to a wider Western audience they became much more neutral (again, especially Al Jazeera English). The Quatari government might own them but it seems that they either don't control the entire thing from the top down with an iron fist or they are capable of doing that but they decided that there's no way they would be successful in the West (and make money) if they didn't allow AJE more leeway.

AJE is a lot different than their Arabic language version at least back when I was able to watch it (not sure if it is available in the US again after AJAmerica fell through) It generally tended to be left leaning and more global news than anything else. 

4 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I didn’t mean to come off as all lovey dovey on Al Jazeera. My point was the same one you’re making just in reverse. You can’t dismiss Al Jazeera as illegitimate when you get all your information from FOXNews.

100% in agreement. Al Jazeera has something to offer and shouldn’t be dismissed based on the name. 

• 7 months later...

Archived