Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SA: Swearing Is Actually a Sign of More Intelligence - Not Less - Say Scientists

China

13 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Well, well, well.... What do you know.

I think it's a pretty safe bet that I am the most filtered poster on this board by a wide margin. 

You're not a mod so it's not even close. Not even the same zip code. ;) 

23 minutes ago, PCS said:

You're not a mod so it's not even close. Not even the same zip code. ;) 

People don't want to bring their families to the actual stadium, ain't no families in here no mo' 😖

Throw us a bone, ya'll 🤣

#EndTheFilter 

3 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yet.

With great power comes great responiohmygod its already on fire.

Well, Gosh darn it all. That surprises me to heck.

8 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Well, well, well.... What do you know.

I think it's a pretty safe bet that I am the most filtered poster on this board by a wide margin. 

No one's talking about how you pass your annual drug screening.

9 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Hmm, 'fopdoodle' may be of the uncommon word variety, but I just have a hard time taking that one seriously.

I’ve always excelled at vocabulary (for public school, anyway🙂) and at some point in reading these, I wondered if y’all were just making 💩💩 up. Then it occurred to me that it might be an even bigger burn to throw in a few made up words so that after slinking off and consulting a dictionary they still can’t figure it out. That way they’re left with a vague sense they’ve been insulted but not smart enough to figure it out.😈

Even so, a good bout of cussing is cathartic. It satisfies and releases/expresses anger in a way that the expanded vocab insult can’t. I mean, would R. Lee Ermey or any other Drill Seargeant be as effective and direct saying “Kind sir, it seems you’ve misunderstood my clear direction such that I’m left to wonder if you’re a dullard or an imbecile.” instead of “WHAT THE  **** IS YOUR GOD ****** PROBLEM ********? Are you some kinda damn moron, or just retarded?”

37 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

I’ve always excelled at vocabulary (for public school, anyway🙂) and at some point in reading these, I wondered if y’all were just making 💩💩 up. Then it occurred to me that it might be an even bigger burn to throw in a few made up words so that after slinking off and consulting a dictionary they still can’t figure it out. That way they’re left with a vague sense they’ve been insulted but not smart enough to figure it out.😈

A very cromulent observation.

16 hours ago, China said:

Swearing Is Actually a Sign of More Intelligence - Not Less - Say Scientists

In fact, a study by psychologists from Marist College found links between how fluent a person is in the English language and how fluent they are in swearing.

Click on the link for the full article

Fluent as **** over here.

I also don't understand why scientists are spending time on **** like this, but whatever.  

Archived