Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS NAME NATE KACZOR AS SPECIAL TEAMS COORDINATOR

TK

The Tampa thing just seems hilarious. But as an aside, we never heard one peep this guy was in for an interview and now he's hired. Same when Kotwica left. We've heard some other rumors on other coaches coming in or wanting to leave, but if we're not hearing any of the actual facts that happen, it's hard to really trust anything that's said. Doesn't mean the franchise doesn't have it's problems, just a caveat on the rumors out there...

When I read Gruden's interview in the Post i feel like 🤢 He is an hypocrit and a moron.

"We have had the opportunity to face his special teams play during his time at Tampa Bay and respected competing against him. He is a competitor, and we have noticed and admired the intensity his units have played with through the course of his time as a special teams coordinator and assistant coach in the NFL.”

3 hours ago, FrFan said:

When I read Gruden's interview in the Post i feel like 🤢 He is an hypocrit and a moron.

"We have had the opportunity to face his special teams play during his time at Tampa Bay and respected competing against him. He is a competitor, and we have noticed and admired the intensity his units have played with through the course of his time as a special teams coordinator and assistant coach in the NFL.”

The deal with Gruden is he does not make waves.  Period.  He does not threaten the "alpha" Bruce.  I mean Jay is the younger brother of "alpha" Jon.  Jay is very good at knowing his place IMO.  And if Jay is assertive, it is because he has backing.

So it is hard to know if Jay agrees with the hire or it is actually him simply going along because that's what he does.   It is a very, very poor hiring if we look at the full body of the guy's work as ST position coach.   But is Jay's results any better?  No.  So the guy fits in perfectly with Team Zero. 

Secondly It has been so easy for Bruce to use the injuries, it is "not Jay" argument, so Dan apparently does not associate the injuries with how Jay practices and prepares players for game day.   Which is one reason Swearinger was dumped for calling Jay out, to what boiled down to mediocre preparation and conditioning.   Hey talk to Tom Brady about conditioning and preparation and how it translates over to good game day play.   Or the late Sean Taylor who ran X miles during the week to practice.  Always working on his conditioning.  This team is Soft Jay branded.

And on top of all of this Bruce convinced Dan apparently so well that he not only goes along, he actually increased Bruce's responsibilities going forward with team personnel.  At least that is what I read.  So of course this is the perfect hire.   

Hahahahahaha, hes from Tampa Bay!

This organization parodies itself.

11 hours ago, Califan007 said:

I think parts of the team ranking 12th, 10th, 9th, 7th, 6th, 6th, and 3rd qualifies them for a better description than "not horrible" lol...

Um, no they dont.  Thats like saying because the special teams was ranked 10th on a 3-13 team that the team was "not horrible".

25 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

Did anyone really expect anything else than this?

The decision-making by the FO continues to disappoint; this kinda rivals the bone-headed hire of Joe Barry.

Keep it up there, Brucie, you are driving away fans one by one.

I mean.....we all say that the team will have trouble getting good coaches to come here, so what can we really expect? Oh yeah......crappy coaches getting hired. Shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone 😂😂

Now its SB or bust for real!!! What- ****ing -ever.!

Meanwhile Bruce has let go of a guy that is only 3 years removed is coaching in the SB. A DC who is going to coach in a SB. Two 1000 yard receivers and (dare I say) a franchise QB (all be it a maddening one). Anyone got anymore great moves outside of these (and I'm being hellaciously sarcastic here)?

What a ****ing pickup to get excited about.

Archived