Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

getting harder and harder to justify getting excited about this team. since caps lost i've been looking for something to get my mind off that 2 OT debacle. Try to turn to Nats but Nats losing all them games now. No football until August. The hell am I supposed to do until then? Watch bad baseball? 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

THIS IS THE WORSE SEASON OF OUR LIVES!

35 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

getting harder and harder to justify getting excited about this team. since caps lost i've been looking for something to get my mind off that 2 OT debacle. Try to turn to Nats but Nats losing all them games now. No football until August. The hell am I supposed to do until then? Watch bad baseball? 

You know how bad it is? I'm actually thinking "You know...the Redskins might have something here!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Really frustrated with how this org handled injuries. Either they are lying, have a super ****ty medical staff that has no idea what they are seeing, or both. I vote for both.

But for all my Rizzo love. This has to end. Zimm is hurt again. Expected. Rendon on the DL or whatever it's called now after being on the active roster hurt for how long?