Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

3 hours ago, clietas said:

Uh they play with little league rules this year? 7 innings?

**** is TRASH.  Not real baseball.  Might as well have a stolen base competition sudden death to determine a winner if it’s tied in the 7th.  First team to throw out the other teams base stealer wins the game LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -JB- said:

**** is TRASH.  Not real baseball.  Might as well have a stolen base competition sudden death to determine a winner if it’s tied in the 7th.  First team to throw out the other teams base stealer wins the game LOL

.....can we do that as an Allstar festivities skills challenge?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

^ so does this mean that the Nats will allow non-STH to also purchase tickets? 

It depends. You're going from 5000 which is pretty sparce to 10000

And of course season ticket holders get priority. It seems like the plan holders all got their share of games so I'm guessing it may be possible to buy tickets soon.

Also just FYI the stadium only opened the lower bowl when I Was there Wednesday. Scherzer ****ed about the whole upper deck being empty so who knows if they open them up. They basically zip tie most of the seats and your seats are the ones that don't have the tie. You're not allowed to sit anywhere else

Edited by ixcuincle
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Also just FYI the stadium only opened the lower bowl when I Was there Wednesday. Scherzer ****ed about the whole upper deck being empty so who knows if they open them up. They basically zip tie most of the seats and your seats are the ones that don't have the tie. You're not allowed to sit anywhere else

Yep, was the same at FedEx Field at the two games i went to this year 

I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on tickets as the season goes on 

3 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

You get the feeling all we need to do is just weather this early season storm. We're getting the pitching, we just need someone behind Soto. If Bell and Schwarber start launching bombs, watch out.

We’ll have to see how they do coming back from covid. Hopefully both have mild cases. Certainly a few athletes that experienced significant performance hits after they recovered. 

• Like 1

Looking like tomorrow is going to be my second Scherzer/Kershaw game. Not a bad matchup to return to live baseball with after getting vaccinated.👌 Hopefully the offense comes through. 

Edited by Bacon
  • Like 5

Funky start to the year: hit, don't pitch; pitch, don't pitch. Let's get everyone back and see where we are

3 hours ago, Bacon said:

Looking like tomorrow is going to be my second Scherzer/Kershaw game. Not a bad matchup to return to live baseball with after getting vaccinated.👌 Hopefully the offense comes through. 

Let's just remember what happened the last time we faced Kershaw

This COVID lineup is something else. Robles leading off? Zimmerman batting cleanup? Can't wait until there's some length to the lineup again. Turner/Soto is the only sustained threat we have. 

Edited by Bacon