Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

8 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

? Isn’t the double header tomorrow?

My bad. I thought I read yesterday that we were starting the season with a doubleheader. I can barely keep track of the schedule with everything going on.

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

My bad. I thought I read yesterday that we were starting the season with a doubleheader. I can barely keep track of the schedule with everything going on.

Keep in mind that the doubleheaders are seven inning games.  So it was a good thing we didn’t have it today.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ball Security said:

Keep in mind that the doubleheaders are seven inning games.  So it was a good thing we didn’t have it today.

The Cardiac Nats are back in session.

For anyone a little clearer on the rules of the pandemic IL, how long are we expected to be without players like Corbin, Bell and Schwarber?

14 minutes ago, Bacon said:

The Cardiac Nats are back in session.

For anyone a little clearer on the rules of the pandemic IL, how long are we expected to be without players like Corbin, Bell and Schwarber?

It's 10 days for positives and 7 days for close contacts.  I think Rizzo said the clock started from last Wednesday?  I believe Boz said in his chat today that the team should expect to be shuffling through the Dodgers series over the weekend (due to Lester and Corbin not being available in time).  I could live with 2-4.  3-3 would be awesome under the circumstances.

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

How good is the team expected to be this year? Playoff season? 

3 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

The NL East is so stacked.  But we’ll be competitive.  Need Scherzer, Strasburg, and Corbin making 90-100 starts.

Yeah, they could play really well and still end up with low 80 wins.  East is just gonna be so competitive this year.

2 minutes ago, bearrock said:

It's 10 days for positives and 7 days for close contacts.  I think Rizzo said the clock started from last Wednesday?  I believe Boz said in his chat today that the team should expect to be shuffling through the Dodgers series over the weekend (due to Lester and Corbin not being available in time).  I could live with 2-4.  3-3 would be awesome under the circumstances.

Thank you. I'm going to the Sunday game and hope to see Bell and Schwarber on the field for us if not the pitchers. 

• Like 1

Given the current blackout situation it is very hard to watch the Nats on my computer. A lot of people suggested other ways with MLB TV which I won't get into. I never wanted to do that as I'm already playing a video game when I'm watching on my 2nd screen and putting this with an online FPS might **** up latency or **** like that.

That being said I never really realized that you could just watch off a website...after doing this it is much more efficient. For someone who almost never watches the Nats on TV this could be a game changer

• Like 1

I'm watching mlb.com in my office and it is reliable and works great.

The top of this lineup could be awesome.  Victor looks like a new player, Trea is a superstar, and Soto is Ted Williams v2.0.

• Like 1